• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Thanks, GG, im glad I finally beat your DW Gliscor, very clever but very annoying, It would be nice to actually see some steel types when we battle, not just a glimpse of heatran. The disadvantage of a gym leader is having the monotype.
I had three, Heatran, Scizor and Excadrill.
Just didn't see the opening I needed to send them in. I like have a wide range of pokemon so i can counter people's switch ins.
Wouldn't be cool to have all steel then ppl would fire blast and earthquake me to death.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I can't belive it ether every time it missed i thought "do i have a chance???" but yeah GG atleast i did better then when you fought me.
That you did :]
Well I'm off to bed, be back on tmr sometime.
Have a bunch of crap I have to do tmr so not sure when.

-----TO ALL-----
Please remember to make who won the match clear.
Example: I won 3-0
Makes my life easier when I get on and tally up the wins.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
*mutters* ... If I have to stall one more thing out today, my head is going to explode.

.... And I've also got dinner. :/

6-6. Do I win due to forfeit? Also, I was switching to my Blissey to completely heal my Latios. It could have gone on for a while.
EDIT: Good game, Houndoomed. I won 4-0. I've decided that I'm going to keep my team the ay it is.

Last edited:
Years
6-6. Do I win due to forfeit? Also, I was switching to my Blissey to completely heal my Latios. It could have gone on for a while.

I guess. And that's what I figured. Blissy is usually either a Cleric or Wall.

Any Idea when you can battle?

Yeah. Sorry 'bout that. Just a few minutes earlier, Mom said we were on our own for dinner.

But I should be on for the next four hours straight. lol Time to plot. I'll be waiting for ya.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
What should I do about the Water and Dark gym leaders? They have been inactive since the 14th of April. I clearly stated that if you're going to be gone for a period of time to say so. They didn't say anything. Don't care if the trainers are gone for short period of times, but we need our gym leaders active. Should I give them a couple days to see if they return? If they arn't going to be active might as well find 2 gyms that will be.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I guess. And that's what I figured. Blissy is usually either a Cleric or Wall.

Yeah. Sorry 'bout that. Just a few minutes earlier, Mom said we were on our own for dinner.

But I should be on for the next four hours straight. lol Time to plot.

Ok. I didn't think you were gonna forfeit. I'll enjoy this win.

What should I do about the Water and Dark gym leaders? They have been inactive since the 14th of April. I clearly stated that if you're going to be gone for a period of time to say so. They didn't say anything. Don't care if the trainers are gone for short period of times, but we need our gym leaders active. Should I give them a couple days to see if they return? If they arn't going to be active might as well find 2 gyms that will be.

Message them, give them 2 days, relieve them of their positions if they don't do anything. That's what I would do.

Last edited:
Years
Ok. I didn't think you were gonna forfeit. I'll enjoy this win.

Didn't have a choice. Mom was pestering me to come down for dinner. As much as I would've liked sitting at the dinner table battling, I'm sure my parents wouldn't have allowed that. :/

I agree with ASB. If I happen to see Silver in any of the chats, I'll direct him back here. I saw him a couple days back, and we battled a bit, but I don't think he logged on here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Message them, give them 2 days, relieve them of their positions if they don't do anything. That's what I would do.

I'll give them till Monday before i message them.
Btw, I was thinking about doing a Little Cup Tournament.
With a Poke Cash and Pokemon reward.
You guys like the idea of that? Going to need at least 8 people to have a decent tournament. If you guys like the idea of that I'll come up with the event and date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back