• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Cirno's Drawing Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Cirno's Drawing Pad

Finally got around to making a thread! None of these are in any order. Everything has been spoiler'd to prevent long scrolling etc.

7.30 Update

Spoiler:

30c8twh.jpg

Spoiler:

30c8twh.jpg

Spoiler:

30c8twh.jpg

Spoiler:

30c8twh.jpg

The following I did for my boyfriend for his birthday in October. I never know what to draw him so I drew a monster in one of the MMOs we played. I know the background looks... empty but I ran out of ideas and just slapped on some Photoshop effects D:

Spoiler:

30c8twh.jpg

Ahiru from Princess Tutu.

Spoiler:

30c8twh.jpg

Minccino with a blue bow.

Spoiler:

30c8twh.jpg

Minccino sketch (yes, I love Minccino) holding a bouquet.

Spoiler:

30c8twh.jpg

The image I drew for BinaryPeaches, my Secret Santa. I was in an art block so it didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped x:

Spoiler:

30c8twh.jpg

More to come! \o/

Last edited:
Years
So clean.

So nicely colored.

I love it!
It's so cute, and I'm lovin' the cool, colored outlines! I imagine Minccino with warmer colors or with a solid black outline. The cold colors are very pretty, and it looks great. =] To fill in the ear color (where pink would be), I'd use more of a light purple color than pinks or reds. That' just a suggestion, but even without the ear coloring, it looks adorable!

Years
:'D Thanks a bunch, Anastasia! I actually didn't realize I forgot to add the ear colors until much later. I'll go with the purple-ish colors like you suggested and see how it turns out!

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
Years
Nice! I love the fact that they have a finished "painted" look while still maintaining the line work in the same paint like style. Looks very clean and delicate. Very different from mine. :D Very nice work, keep on posting. :)

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
Everything in this gallery is very cute! I really like your kind of muted colour choices, it adds to the overall 'cuteness' I think ... xD;
I also really love your linework, it's lovely :')

I think maybe you could try more complicated things. Character interactions with other characters and environments would be good practice maybe?

Years
Thanks for the replies!

And you're right, it's definitely been a while since I did more complicated images much less character interactions. Guess that's what I'll work on next ^^ Thank you for the suggestion!

Halmtier

THE HOBO
Years
Your work is done in such soft, almost pastel like colors. I like the feeling that it gives due to not having harsh contrasts- hope to see more from you!

Years
Thanks so much, everyone! I'm getting back into my art phase so expect brand new art very soon! :3 to-do list: cute Pokemon and practice people!! (and redoing the images I posted earlier since I had a cool idea). You're lucky if you saw 'em when they were still up

I'm also working on finally adding that purplish shade to the ears of the colored Minccino like Ana suggested. Sadly I lost the .SAI file ]:

Last edited:
Years
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
Wow everythings so cute. I really love the little dragon, though the snow(?) feels a little off on its body. Like its only a little on the left side but the right wing should have some on it too. You should totally work on more complex pieces, I have a feeling they'd come out amazing.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Gawsh it's all so cute. I wish I could draw cute things. You colour wonderfully too. *is melting from sheer cuteness*

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
The colors totally fit the style and I must say they are extremely cute O.O I'm gonna get charmed by them. Especially the blue bow minccino

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
I really love your work, especially your choice of colours and your backgrounds, I'd like to see more of the latter from you. I quite like your style as well, it's simple adorable. I think, overall, the top one is my favourite.

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Considering the last I've seen of your art was that silly Roketto-dan chibi doodle a bazillion years ago...

Av5jJ.gif

... SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT, OH MY GOD.

Wow, the first piece is so beautiful~ I love water and underwater scenes. It's so well done~ those pretty jellyfish especially and the cutie-patootie Mijumaru. ;3;

The second has such an epic pose and great cel-shading! <3

Mrrr, the third makes me happy~~~~ dragon-y.

AHIRU'S SO CUTE. ;3;

All your Minccino drawings are super cute!

Your colouring and shading's so well done~ that second pic, the cel-shaded one, looks so professional!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back