• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Can you change your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    No, not anymore. It puts to much of a strain on the server, so for the time beings its gone.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • If you want to change your username you'd have to make a new account, I'm afraid. Though since you don't have that many posts it wouldn't be much of a problem.

Yeah, if you want to create a new account you can
    except you cant use both and pretend your differnt people
    That'd be breaking a site rule, sir.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • .....but i want to keep my account so you mean im stuck with this crappy username? no way to get brownie points? =P
    Yup, you're pretty much stuck with your username on your current account noting everything said above. The only chance you have of getting a new username is by making a new account. You may not however create a new introduction thread or act like someone new.

Anyway, every answer seems to be the same thing again and again, when all that has been said is really your only option. No use having this open anymore in my opinion. :/

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back