• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OU RMT

scizor007

Vengeance
Years
  • It's been a loong time since I made an RMT,so here it is-

149.png

Dragonite-Choice Band
    -Adamant
    -252 att& speed

-Outrage
    -Earthquake
    -Fire punch
    -Extremespeed

One of my favourite leads,Outrage 2hkos anything other than Forry and Gross-Fire punch & Earthquake take care of them.Extremespeed is useful if I save it for the end.

205.png

Forretress-Leftovers
    -Adamant
    -252 att,132 HP,126 def

-Stealth rock
    -Rapid spin
    -Payback
    -Explosion

Typical defensive Forry.

143.png

Snorlax-Lum berry
    -Adamant@Thick fat
    -252 att& sp def

-Frustration
    -Pursuit
    -Earthquake
    -Rest

The wall of my team.Pursuit kills PESKY starfishes which try to kill my Nite,as well as rotoms.Lum berry allows a quick heal.

503.png

Rotom-W-Damp rock
    -Modest
    -252 speed& spA

-Hydro pump
    -Thunderbollt
    -Shadow ball
    -Rain dance

Rain dance is the surprise package.Blissey usually switches in to this,allowing me to unleash the next fella-

141.png

Kabutops-Life orb
    -Adamant
    -252 att& speed

-Waterfall
    -Stone edge
    -Aerial ace
    -Swords dance

The focus of the team.Arguably one of the best sweepers in rain.Aerial ace for Brelooms.

376.png

Metagross-Life orb
    -Adamant
    -252 att,132 speed& 126def

-Meteor mash
    -Earthquake
    -Agility
    -Explosion

One of the finest end-game sweepers.Explosion> T punch for swampert.

So there you have it.It's for shoddy so all kinds of suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • aerial ace sucks on kabutops. use aqua jet so you can beat priority users. or even xscissor if you are worried about celebi although i think a +2 stone edge hurts it quite a bit

switch forry's EVs for HP and Attack.

if you are using rain dance on rotom-w use thunder > tbolt, 100% accurate and 35 more base power

other than that i guess its good. i would rather have LO nite than CB as a lead since flygon would probably do a better lead since it has u-turn but whatever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    I like it, although, I too would reccomend thunder over Tbolt. Also, I can confirm that X-Scissor is a nice move on Kabutops, as it means that grass types don't stop his sweep, although it doesn't do **** to breloom :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    CB Nite sucks as a lead. If you want to use Nite as a lead, use the actual (anti-)lead set.

Dragonite @ Life Orb
    Inner Focus | Quiet Nature
    252 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
    - Earthquake
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Fire Blast
    - Draco Meteor

I would suggest getting rid of Fire Blast because this is a Rain Dance more or less. However, you don't have a Magnezone on this team so that doesn't really work. So I'd recommend you use the set as given and try to get rid of your opponent's steel-type Pokemon before sending out Rotom-W.

Back