• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon White Nuzlocke [Video]

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
  • Part 30 is up, one of those parts that by the end of it you think, "did anything worth while even happen?"
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think the two floating bolder, type things you said they had no use, if you push the bottom one to the end, you can go through the gap and there is a hidden item there or something.
    At least that is what I think I remember.

:3​

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
    Years
  • Should of guessed there was a use for them as I guess it is silly to have them with no purpose, had a check and turned out it was an Iron, guess it could turn out useful for selling if I don't use it. already recorded the next part so may end up not getting it though, depends if I remember xD

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
    Years
  • Part 33 is up, not the happiest of parts ):
    Spoiler:

And there wont be any new parts next week as I'm having a break from uploading to my channel then (:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
    Years
  • Part 36 is up, remember to bring an umbrella to avoid the rain even though getting yourself wet may be a good disguise for your tears ):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
    Years
  • And 38 parts in and I have much more places to go and see but nothing will ever beat ringing that bell
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
    Years
  • And somehow made it to 40 parts so far and what a great way to start it by playing the worst I have during the whole Let's Play =D
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back