• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Original 151 Pokémon in beads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Hey all,

I have recently completed a full set of the original 151 Pokémon using meltable beads. Check it out using the link in my signature and tell me what you think.

Years
  • This isn't exactly pixel art so I moved it over to the Art & Design main forum. Also, you should try to make some custom bead-art instead of replicating the Pokemon sprites, because there's not much you can critique about copies of the original sprites. Although it is a great feat to have beaded up all 151, try some new stuff too!

I'm sorry if this comes off as offending, I don't know much about bead art.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Yeah I'm not going to have a thread that requires a link in a signature to see the work. Once you get 15 you can post links to your work in posts. So you can give at least 4 examples when you get enough posts, from which you can link your signature. Anyway, gonna close this.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back