• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Awoken Legend

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    POKeMON AWOKEN LEGEND

INTORDUCTION

This is my first game made in RMXP with some of my friends. I'll try to make it good.

STORY

Your father, once a great trainer, now a great teacher... But not everything he did was great... He once got involved with an evil organisation known as Team Gun, whose goal was to awken all Legendary Pokémon that had been hypnotized into a dreamless sleep for the time when they would be called upon... Team Gun used the powers of a magical magician named Zeon whose psychic ability outshone those with any powers what-so-ever... Using his powers to force the Legendaries to sleep, capturing them was easy for Team Gun... With the legendaries exactly where they were needed, Zeon would then awaken them for the plans to continue.

A group of heroes once stood up to the challenge of stopping any plans Team Gun had and made it their mission to rescue all Legendary Pokémon... Unfortunately, they were too late, Team Gun's plans have been kept a secret for years and have all Legendaries in the palm of their hands... With this, there was no stopping the rampage Team Gun was causing, running through towns, cities and villages like they're built with a deck of cards... Your father knew the one and only thing he must do to protect the ones he loves.

Gatherring little belongings, you, your mom and dad set route for another, less terrorised region called, Cyclone... Here you are given the chance to follow in your fathers footsteps and maybe become the hero he once was and be a protector of yourself and family for when Team Gun have the feel for world domination.

Prof.Simon gives all new trainers the choice of 3 Pokémon, the Sinnoh Starters, You must engage in 8 gyms, collecting 8 badges to compete in a Pokémon League that is held in Soul City... Using your Pokémon to challenge these leaders and capture new friends... This wonderful world awaits.

SCREENSHOTS

Will come soon.

Help Needed!

I need some scripters, Spriters and a suggester for my game. If any body is interested then they can send me a friend request and can send me private messsage.

Back