• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Funny, Stupid, Silly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
Years
  • ...What? Two blondes? That should be a burnett and a blonde, cause have two blondes doesn't make sense...here let me redo it for you.

A burnett and a blonde were on a bridge. The blonde asked how to get on the other side. The burnett said we're already on the other side!

NOW THAT MAKES SENSE AND IS FUNNY! hahaha! Actually I like that joke!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I like blond jokes...my friend told me a good one before but I forget what it was. :(

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
  • A blondes on her computer, when suddenly it says, "You've got mail!" she rushes out to check her mailbox. But there was no mail, so she returned to her computer and it said she still had mail, so she went to ckeck again...but there was none. After a few more times of this, her neighbor was cutting the grass and asked, "What's wrong, miss?" and she said, "Well my computer says I have mail!"

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Haha! That's a good one!

Heres one I got from a site:

One day, a blonde's neighbor goes over to her house, sees the blonde crying, and asks her what happened. The blonde said that her mother had passed away. The neighbor made her some coffee and calmed her down a little and then left. The next day the neighbor went back over to the house and found the blonde crying again. She asked her why she was crying this time.

''I just got off of the phone with my sister, her mother died too!''

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • If you are eating an apple, seeing how many worms in the apple will make you feel worry?

Answer:a Half of a worm.
    ------------------------------------
    Why is Gardevoir environmentally friendly?

Because it has green fingers!

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
  • hahaha! that's funny... XD

Here's a conversation me and my g/f had:

SHe said, "Are we going to the mall today?"

I said, "Sorry, I can't, I have to ride my horses today."

"Then I'll come with you."

"No you can't. I can't bring anyone along today."

"Then when you come back we can go to the mall."

"No."

"Why?"

"I have no money."

"Oh then forget that idea...why don't you have any money?"

"You spent it all the last time we went to the mall."

Last edited:

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Heres one! Why did the chicked cross the road?

To get to the other side!

Isn't that the funniest joke ever! Hahahahaha...

Just kidding! That was lame. XD :laugh:

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Ok, i've got two.
    #1: Q:What did the Farmer say when he lost his tractor?
    A:"Where's my tractor?" LOL HAHAHA... Ok, i know, it wasn't that funny.
    #2: A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead were caught behind enemy lines and were captured by the enemy military. They were tied to poles for all the soldiers to see them. The brunette whispers, "Hey guys, how about when they come to us , we each yell out disasters to distract them, Ok?" The others agreed. So the military pointed the guns at the brunete first. Just as she was about to be shot, she yelled "TORNADO!!!!" The military looked, and while they were distracted, she got away. So the military pointed the guns at the redhead next. Just as she was about to be shot, she yelled "EARTHQUAKE!!!" THe military looked back, and while they were distracted, the redhead got away. So now they point it at the blonde. They said "Ready.... Aim..." and just then she yelled "FIRE!!!" And you can guess what happened to her :laugh:

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Da_Green_Teddy said:
    Ok, i've got two.
    #1: Q:What did the Farmer say when he lost his tractor?
    A:"Where's my tractor?" LOL HAHAHA... Ok, i know, it wasn't that funny.
    #2: A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead were caught behind enemy lines and were captured by the enemy military. They were tied to poles for all the soldiers to see them. The brunette whispers, "Hey guys, how about when they come to us , we each yell out disasters to distract them, Ok?" The others agreed. So the military pointed the guns at the brunete first. Just as she was about to be shot, she yelled "TORNADO!!!!" The military looked, and while they were distracted, she got away. So the military pointed the guns at the redhead next. Just as she was about to be shot, she yelled "EARTHQUAKE!!!" THe military looked back, and while they were distracted, the redhead got away. So now they point it at the blonde. They said "Ready.... Aim..." and just then she yelled "FIRE!!!" And you can guess what happened to her :laugh:
    XD! I love the second one! It's really funny! Did you make it up yourself?

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
  • That was awesome, I mean the second one! I didn't really like the first one.

Here's a Blond joke:

A Blond, Redhead, and burnette where riding in a pick-up truck, with the blond sitting in the bed. The curve was too sharp and they drove off the cliff and landed upside down in a lake. The blond and the burnette made it out okay but it took 5 minutes for the blond to surface. "What took you so long?" The burnette said.

"I couldn't get the tailgate open!" Was the blondes response.

XD I like that one!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • How does a farmer count his cows?

He use a Cowculator! (calculator)
    ----------------------------------------------
    A man walked into a bar...

and said "OUCH~!"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • A hobbit walks into the bar, and orders an 8 ounce glass of beer. The barkeeper then turned around to the hobbit and said, "We only have pints." He then showed him the glass.

The hobbit then said, "Woah! I'm getting me one of them!

---------------------

I got that from the lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back