• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~My Neighbour Totoro~*

Bay

Years
  • I already mention how that's my all time favorite movie and Studio Ghibli film I have seen so far. :3 I can go hours actually over it. XD

Hm, wanna talk about the score first. There's just a lot of cute ones (like the opening of the movie Stroll) and also very emotional ones (The Path of the Wind). Pretty much I love all the scores Joe Hisaishi did in the movie. :3

Another thing I like about the movie is the character interactions. From Mei and Satsuki to them with the other people and the Totoros, it's just funny, dramatic, and even realistic in a way.

Last thing is the catbus. 'nuff said. :P

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • I love this movie!! Its so cute, ive gotten the stuff animal of the Big racoon bear dude!!

I remember watching it in japanese wheni lived in japan 2 years ago, it was so popular there.

Back