• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your day?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
How was your day? What did you get up to?

Feel free to post in this thread multiple times! :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
(I'll be editing this throughout the day to update)
-Got up
-Used PC
-Ate breakfast
-Played Pokemon
-Did some reading
-Drew a zombie Chansey (planning a thread of zombie Pokemon drawings in the future)

Yeah I didn't have a productive day.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Woke up, had some food, watched TV and it's been snowing but other than that not much has reaaally happened.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Woken up by my nephews and my daughter screaming downstairs, forced to play snake and ladders.. my day has been rubbish today.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I had to go to sleep early last night because apparently we were going to a flea market in Denver but my parents are hypocrites and they're the ones that never woke up, now I'm just sitting in bed on PC xD

Years
My day has been ok. I went out for brunch because it's my mom's birthday and ate really good chocolate chip pancakes so it's all good :3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Best day I had in years - after morning work, my grandma bought me (I'm assuming for all the hard work last year, and all the patience I had with her and everyone with the family) a Nintendo 3DS XL, and also a video game of choice, so I went with Pokemon White.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
-Wrote bday card, wrapped bday present for friend.
-Did banking stuff
-Tried to figure out a problem with the computer not recognizing a harddrive from an IDE to USB enclosure (to be formatted for my softmodded PS2)- problem is half solved, I just need to get a partitioner program and partition the harddrive to Fat32.
-Sewed a bead back on a sweater and fixed a shoelace
-Waxed
-Listed some stuff on Ebay (for the first time, yay)
-Wrote up a letter to virgin trains to get my compensation for a majorly delayed train over christmas.
-And because I was lazy, put a pizza in the oven instead of cooking a proper meal.. bad, I know..
-Oh and took a shower
-Now I am chatting over skype and on PC :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I experienced karatefylla.
I sat around the house on the computer watching Dr. Phil.
I listened to some Pokémon tunes.
I chatted with some friends and made some plans for this Saturday, since I'm still sick.
I cooked some Velveta rice thing, which was alright.
I made some edits on Chromatic that'll reflect Pokémon X and Pokémon Y and will be up later today.
I drank quite a bit of Dr. Pepper.
Oh! And I discovered that my brother is a pedophile.

That said, the day was quite strenuous and I have a headache and am just looking forward to Once Upon a Time and Revenge coming on tonight so I can go to sleep.

Years
I woke very late today (1PM) and because of that felt pretty cruddy for a while. Things got better though - mom made really delicious soup. :D Then I helped my brother finish his science project due tomorrow... that's really all that happened. Simple but nice.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
- Worked
- Cooked for others (did not eat)
- Cleaned
- Performed a baptismal session for my 2 cousins & their 2 children (my seconds-cousins)
- Worked
- Had a somewhat heated discuss with an adoptive brother
- Posted this right before starting work on an English culminating

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
>Woke up
>No work today
>Spent a good portion of the day watching Law & Order while my daughter played with our toys
>Brought her to visit a few of the elderly people in the community because they absolutely love children
>Came home
>Ate soup
>Watched Smile Precure with her
>Now she's asleep and I'm eating frozen peach slices

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I got up early ready to head back home after sending a relaxing week in the country.
I caught a wild Shiny Beartic while in the car.
I had McDonalds because I hadn't had anything to eat all day.
I am now just chilling on IRC and PC.

Overall, pre' good!

Years
In theory I was going to study all day for the test I'm taking tomorrow.

Instead, I woke up, goofed off on the computer, studied a bit, did some flashcards, napped, woke up, goofed off some more, finished the flashcards, and played some Pokemon. And now I'm browsing PC.

Needed to study more. But too late for that. Just can't focus. I have a class tomorrow so I think I should be okay.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Aside from the excellent day I'm having, right now my right leg is aching, I was forgetting to grab the work keys, for my night work, running up the stairs, near the front door of my house, there are some rocks, I scrapped my leg on one those rocks. No bleeding but jagged cuts, and missing skin too.

Victini

I had a hard time waking up this morning.. ended up getting up at about 10:30 am. Decided to jump on the comp for a few hours.
Then I went on to clean for a while and stuff... then I got sick to my stomach, and decided that I don't want to go back to my dorms tonight.

So here I am at my home laying in bed typing this message. ;w; Thankfully I feel better now though...

... trying to decide what I'll be doing on my sudden day off tomorrow... >x>;;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i didn't do jack crap today and damn it felt great. now i'm talking to nick. and my headache is gone. so i am happy.

Guy

just a guy
Years
It's not over yet, but I'll get back to you.

No, actually with half the day gone already, it's been pretty good so far.

> Got up early this morning and browsed online for a little bit.
> Drank some orange juice and ate an apple before going out on a run and working out.
> Ate a good breakfast: English muffin with eggs and some strawberries.
> Took my dog out for a walk and gave him a good brushing.
> Came back online for a few hours (still on it now, obviously)
> Now going to grab something to eat for lunch.

Pretty uneventful as you can see, but the day is going well. Thanks for asking.

Back