• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke'Morphs:The Lost Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
  • I morphed Charizard and slashed at Ho-oh. I knew fire attacks wouldn't work so I used as many normal attacks I had. I used Slash again. I had slashed at Ho-oh's underbelly, stunning it a moment. There was my chance. I took ahold of Ho-oh's talons and flew straight up. Ho-oh stabbed at me with his beak but I kicked it with my footclaws.
    Ho-oh kept fighting. He stabbed and tried to get free from my grip. I kicked him everytime but he found the rage to fight. I flew around in a circle. Ho-oh stopped. He knew what I was doing. Seismic Toss. I fleww faster and faster until I built up enough speed and energy to send him flying to the ground.
    I threw Ho-oh to the ground with tremendous force. I slashed at his wiongs before so he couldn't really fly. He sqaucked and spat fire, and flapped his wings but hit the ground before anything happened. When the dust cleared, Ho-oh lay there,motionless. I floated down near Virus and Rage.
    "Whew! That was fun!"

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2005
    A Porygon2-Morph approachs. He notices the unconcious Ho-oh, and begins taking notes.

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
  • I changed back idmeddiately. My anger was turned off, including my annoyance. Strange.

"Ya know, that was kind of... slashy," I said lamely. "I should have done it, except for the claws."

Latias Lover!

Years
  • "Seems like you're a researcher guy who takes notes," I said. "That is a Pokemorph guy!"

I sat down, wondering what to do. It seems boring mostly. I really want to battle that Ho-Oh!

Years
  • "Hey,If you want,you can help me with Jirachi,Thats if we find him though"I said.
    "It seems like I Under-Estimated You,Rageman."Said Kyle. "Seeya Later."Said The Mew Morph. And Kyle Quickly Flew Away. "...."I sighed.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC- whoever attacked my pidgeot in the air, I had alredy landed and returned ot, this is all getting too confusing

I carried on walking throagh the woods checking behind and up every tree for the slightest form of a disturbence, I found nothing, i decided to turn back and fly somewhere else, and as i was turning round, I saw a pwerson quickly dash behind a tree, I pulled oput a pokeball.

'show yourself'

I shputed.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • ''show yourself!''
    Crstal repeated, he was not scared, but very cautious of the situation.

then, from behind the tree, a man stepped out wearing all black clothes.

''Why hello crystal''
    The man said, he said it with a smile on his face and a very calm and confident loom on his face.
    ''Oh your wondring how I know your name> well....that was to be expected, but unfortunately I do not have much time and have work to do so we cant chat right now, so how about we get a battle going?''

Crystal, looked on, and turned and began to walk away without a word.

''wanna know where the legendary pokemon are, dont ya.''
    the man said this in an amused way, as if he enjoyed th idea of tormenting people, but it was all Crystal neede to hear, he instantly turned round and hit the mna with a stare

''so, if you wanna know about the pokemon, I suggest you battle me now''

Crystal knew that this was preoberly a lie, but there was too much at stake to take anything for granted, besides, this man seemed to know a lot about the situation, maybe it was worth staying on his good side.

crstal pulled out a pokeball

''yeeeaaaaaah thast the way'' the man said with a smile aslos pulling out a pokeball, ''shall we say.....2 pokemon each?''

he threw his pokeball into the air
    ''gooooo muuuuuk!''

from the ball a pokemon called Muk appeared, it was just a big pile of slime and goo.

Crystal threw his pokeball into the air also, from inside it, erupted a bll of light and an extremely rare and powerful pokemon named metagross appeared.

from just looking at Crystal, Metagross automatically knew what to do it began to glow and vring in energy, it erpted a hyper beam, the beam was very beaaautiful and elegant but was such a powerful attack, the beam flew across the forest straight for Muk

''muk use minimize!''
    the pokemon suddenly disapeared, but no, wait it had actually shrunk itself to under a quater of its normal soixe, forcing the beam to completely miss!

''Evewn the mopst powerful attack is no match for the smartest pokemon''
    the man said with a smirk.

Latias Lover!

Years
  • I was bored until I heard two bushes moving. I whirled around. My Psychic Powers tell me that it was only a simple but pesky Zigzagoon. But still hungry for battles, I changed to my Speed Deoxys Form and followed the pesky Zigzagoon.

Yami's Girl

Years
  • I demorphed into my human form. Virus started to follow a Zigzagoon and disappeared from view. I lay against the trunk of a large oak. "I'm bored...." I muttered. Then out jumped a man in black out of some bushes, "Ah, Emily! How nice to see you!" I stood up and took out a pokeball. "Good I need a battle."
    "I don't want a battle," I said. " I just want to get rid of you!" The man scratched his head. "Ok then, but I suppose you'd like to know where the legendaries are?" I eased my arm and grip on my pokeball. The man laughed. "I'll take that as a yes. Now if you want to find them, battle me!" He threw a pokeball. "Gooo! Golduck!" A purple-blue Golduck appeared. I threw my pokeball. "Go Salamance!" My Salamance appeared and roared.
    "Use Dargon Claw!" I ordered. He did so but was stopped. The Golduck had grabbed his claw on the way to impact!
    The man laughed. "Even a powerful pokemon can't beat a fast one!"

Latias Lover!

Years
  • I came back carrying a Zigzagoon. I changed back, and relaxed happily.
    "It seems great," I muttered. Suddenly, a dark shadow appeared above me. It was a young man with black shorts, brown messy hair, and black glasses.

"Want to battle?" he asked.

"Why, of course!" I grabbed a Pokeball on my belt.

"You can't beat me! If you lose, tell me where the Legendaries are!" the man laughed. He threw out a Pokemon. It was a Steelix. My Lapras should take care of that. I called out my Lapras, who was ready for battle.

"Use Hydro Pump!" I commanded Lapras.

"Steelix, Iron Tail!" The man told his Pokemon.

Lapras first attacked with a wave of water, but Steelix knocked it aside with Iron Tail. Smart move, I thought.

"Lapras, use Headbutt!" I said and Lapras slid towards Steelix, with its head pointed towards it.

"Steelix, use Iron Tail again!" The man shouted, and Steelix swung its tail hard on Lapras' head.

"Lapras!" The Pokemon wailed. It flipped its fins frantically.

"Haha," The man crowed, "I'm going to win!"

"No you're not!" I cried and said to Lapras, "Try to use Sheer Cold now, Lapras!"

Lapras shook off the pain and pointed its horn at Steelix. Thick ice poured from its horn, blasting Steelix. Instantly the large snake-like Pokemon fainted.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Baker was reluctantly impressed. whoever this young man he was playing was, he was a very talented trainer

''HAHA, nothing can get my Muk in its minimized form''

as much he hated too, Baker agreed with him, the odds of him hitting any attack on a pokemon that big with a metagross who is enormous are slim to none,

baker pulled out its pokeball and teuturned it to have a rest, he instead smiled and threw a new pokeball into the air, a stream of blinding light was to be seen as a pokemon came out of the ball.....but there was nothing there!

'well?' the man said with an impatient tone 'where is your pokemon?'
    Baker didn't answer

'send out a real pokemon or you will forfeit the match'
    but Baker just grinned and moved his head in a way to say to turn around.

the man done tis and his eyes opened wide in shock, Muk has returned to normal size and was fainted on the floor

'WHAT!!' the man shouted in a rage
    'what happend to my Muk? you better not have cheated!'

then, next to baker a pokemon appeared...it was a ditto!

baker spoke to him for the 1st time
    'Ditto has the abilty to morph into anything it sees, seing as your Muk was shrunk, my ditto aslso shrunk, and seeing as you didn't even know I had sent out a pokemon, it was easy for my ditto to attack your Muk without you even knowing and being able to declear a defensive attack.'

''GRRRRR'', thats cheeky''
    the man looked angry, but his anger quickly turned into a grin

''ok then, lets begin round two!''

he returned his Muk and threw annother pokeball into the air.

Years
  • ooc:lol.

IC: I quickly flew In front Of the man Fighting Baker, and Caught the PKMN.
    "Get out of here!"I Yelled. I quickly Turned To Baker. "This Is NO normal Human,
    He's The RegIce Morph! Get Your Pokemon and Get Out Of Here!"I yelled.
    The Man Smirked At me. I looked Into His Eyes, and it looked as if he was
    saying "Correct Brat, but next time, Wait till the battle is done". He Cracked
    His Fingers and Morphed. 'Oh god, what have a done?!'I thought. I quickly
    Called Over Virus,Interupting Her Battle With The Other Trainer. "He's All Yours."
    I said to Virus. "I'll Sit This One Out For Once."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • OOC:This Rp seems a bit confusing, but very interesting. I'll give it a try.

Morph:Rapidash (blue flames)
    Name:Yuna
    PKMN: Ponyta (Always outside pokeball), Mew (baby blue in color, geneticly created in a pkmn lab), and Torchic (high level but not alowed to evolve)
    Apperance: short brown hair, old world type robe (white) (kinda like the cape raven wears on Teen Titans but goes all the way around like a robe)
    Personality: Kind and forgiving to a point, wicked temper when set off, shy but quick to act.
    Hero or Evil: Hero

IC:
    Seemingly out of nowhere, a girl appears standing behind Rage, with her Ponyta close to her side. She drops a pokeball down to her side and morphs into a Rapidash, the pokeball opens to reveal a Torchic. As if on que the Rapidash, Ponyta, and Torchic all let out a fireblast at the same time that head straight for the Regice morph...

OOC: Will leave the result to the next one who posts. Sorry in advance if my Rping sucks. Hopefully we can get the story a bit more organized... im still halfway lost between the random events and all the battles..

~Yuna~

Latias Lover!

Years
  • Interested, I turned into my Deoxys form and flew over to the Regice Guy. He flashed a smile at me, but I didn't care. Instead I charged at him without warning and blasted the guy in one hit.

Yami's Girl

Years
  • Not aware of what was going on I stared in shock at the Golduck. Golduck had blocked Salamance's attack. Golduck used Water Gun on Salamance. Salamance backed off and awaited orders. "Use fly!" Salamance flapped his wings and rose. Golduck tried to shook him down with Hydro Pump but Salamance dodged. "Steel Wing!" Salamance's wings glowed. He roared and flew to the ground at lightning speed. "Let's see Golduck dodge that!" Golduck's arms were folded across his chest. Salamance was almost on top of him. Salamance roared again and Golduck jumped and kicked Salamance's back. Salamance cried in agony but flew back into the sky. I recalled him. "Go! Dragonite!" My Dragonite appeared with a beam of light. "Twister!" There was nothing Golduck could do, He was hit directly. It manged to get up, but it looked painful. "Wing Attack!" Dragonite's wings glowed and Golduck, being very hurt was hit and fainted.
    The man recalled his pokemon. "Wow! If you can beat Golduck, you must be good!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back