• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I have not posted (well in the previous topic that is) in so long. Just took the photo today so its very recent. I had to pose and show off with my #1 favorite Pokemon by my side (Watchog) and it's pre evolution (as I'm playing a White 2 game with only Watchogs). I'm wearing my Morbid Angel t-shirt - as I'm playing on my 3DS will listening to metal music [as their is nothing that I like on TV]. I have so much Pokemon plushies and Pokedolls, not all of them would fit.

Had to point out - my Mienshao is right next to my right elbow on the front of my 3x5 Japanese flag.
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

I have not posted (well in the previous topic that is) in so long. Just took the photo today so its very recent. I had to pose and show off with my #1 favorite Pokemon by my side (Watchog) and it's pre evolution (as I'm playing a White 2 game with only Watchogs). I'm wearing my Morbid Angel t-shirt - as I'm playing on my 3DS will listening to metal music [as their is nothing that I like on TV]. I have so much Pokemon plushies and Pokedolls, not all of them would fit.

Had to point out - my Mienshao is right next to my right elbow on the front of my 3x5 Japanese flag.
Spoiler:

Nice pic and what an amazing collection you have there! I really want to just take that little Emolga plushie that you have ;~; So adorable!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Nice pic and what an amazing collection you have there! I really want to just take that little Emolga plushie that you have ;~; So adorable!

Thanks, It's still growing, It might not end until I pass away - Emolga will always keep smiling, no matter who's she is with.

Years

Spoiler:
You have a Servine plushie. You are officially cool in my book now! =D

Crux

Evermore
Years
Wow, Livewire looks exactly like I thought he would. . .

Anyway, lookin' good people. Don't worry, I won't hate you because you're beautiful.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
I don't intend to post a picture of myself anytime soon (though I think Alex has an awful one in his blog that NOBODY SHOULD CHECK OUT) but I think it's great that this forum has a place where people can put faces to names. Some very attractive people here (no I am not creepy), and the weight loss stories are super interesting / inspiring! Happy for all who have spoken of their journeys here.

The best part is that it hasn't degenerated into one of those threads that are taken over by a select few people who just repeatedly post themselves for attention / because they have horrifyingly low levels of self-esteem and desperately need people to tell them they're attractive. I always feel so bad for those people and I'm glad PC's posters aren't quite so self-conscious!

Sirfetch’d

I don't intend to post a picture of myself anytime soon (though I think Alex has an awful one in his blog that NOBODY SHOULD CHECK OUT) but I think it's great that this forum has a place where people can put faces to names. Some very attractive people here (no I am not creepy), and the weight loss stories are super interesting / inspiring! Happy for all who have spoken of their journeys here.

The best part is that it hasn't degenerated into one of those threads that are taken over by a select few people who just repeatedly post themselves for attention / because they have horrifyingly low levels of self-esteem and desperately need people to tell them they're attractive. I always feel so bad for those people and I'm glad PC's posters aren't quite so self-conscious!

Agreeing with this, and I remember seeing that blog entry by Alex and you looked great, dude! =]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh hey it's Throwback Thursday.

Not much of a throwback, but this is my class picture from freshman year of high school which was 6 years ago. It's scary how long ago I started high school. Look at my goofy, broken smile and broken glasses.

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Not much of a throwback, but this is my class picture from freshman year of high school which was 6 years ago. It's scary how long ago I started high school. Look at my goofy, broken smile and broken glasses.

Spoiler:

Oh wow, you look like a totally different person with long hair. Nice pic, but I think you look better with the hairstyle you have now =D

Years
Oh hey it's Throwback Thursday.

Spoiler:
That isn't too bad of a pic, Aaron :) I just wish my hair was certainly straight like that >_<

Who knows, maybe when I turn 21 I'll have short hair xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Thanks everyone! Some of my friends say I'm cuter with the long hair, but personally I say I like myself with short hair better. Plus it doesn't get in the way as much. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back