• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Alpha Alliance

Name: Genevieve

Appearence: Genevieve looks like a normal Ninetails. She wears a blood red thick ribbon loosely around her neck. Her eyes are a really dark blue, they are sometimes mistaken for being pitch black. At the very tip of her nine tails is a very faint red spot. Each spot is about 5 inches wide.

Personality: Genevieve is usually soft spoken, unless she's in battle. Her personality changes when she's in battle. So much that people have known to say she has a spilt personality. Genevieve doesn't care what they say, and she goes along with the split personality thing. She actually uses it to mess with the people that bad mouth her. Despite that, Genevieve is actually kind-hearted. Just not a lot of people try to get close to her, so they don't see that side of her.

Bio: Genevieve's father, a bull headed Rhyhorn, left Genevieve's mom, and herself when Genevieve was born. Because of this Genevieve thought, and still does, that her father left because of her. Genevieve's mom always tried to convince her that that wasn't true but Genevieve wouldn't listen. She got into her first fight when she was ten. It wasn't a war fight, it was that someone was talking about her father and she hit him. (This is when the conspiracy of her having a split personality first came into play.) Genevieve evolved into Ninetails when she was twelve. She first noticed she had psychic abilities when she was thirteen. Genevieve may have pyshic powers but it is only a little bit and it is weak. The most she can do is hold a small object in the air for a minute. (I will take out the pyshic ability of you wish.)

Pokemon: Ninetails

Move Set: Extransensory
Inferno
Dark Pulse
Sleep Talk

I hope this is ok. :]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
welcome to the RP angel! We need just 1 more in the Order to start.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I've decided to start without the last person. However, other people can join after this starts. We'll begin right now.

The RP opens in Eternity City. Eternity City is one of largest cities of the Alpha Alliance, and is on the border between Alpha Alliance and Order of Neoverse-controlled territory. It is populated by over thousands of Alpha Alliance citizens, and is protected by the local armies of the Alpha Alliance. However, recently, reports have been coming in that the city might soon try to be attacked by the Order of Neoverse. Kent Reed, also known as the "Kaiser", has come to the town in search of potential new members of the Gold Tribe, as well as to rally the local Alpha Alliance troops if there indeed will be an attack. With that, the RP begins! (Note that you don't have to begin in this city, but it would be preferable if you began somewhere closeby :) )

Kent Reed walked down the busy streets of Eternity City, one of the strongholds of the Alpha Alliance. He had visited this city a lot while growing up, while his father, once known as the "Champion", was the leader. It hadn't changed much, other than the constant patrols of the military across the borders of the city. Kent knew that if he was going to find strong Pokemon anywhere, it would be here.

Kent walked into a large building, where he was supposed to meet a few other members of the Gold Tribe and begin searching for potential new recruits. He saw a large Snorlax waiting inside. He recognized the Snorlax as Manchu, one of the Generals of the Alpha Alliance. Manchu waved him over.

"Hello Kaiser, great to see you here!"

"Likewise General Manchu. Have the others arrived yet?"

"Not yet, but they should be arriving sometime today."

Kent looked over the others inside the room. They were whispering to each other and pointing at him. Most were young soldiers. He didn't find it that strange. Most of them have never seen a member of the Gold Tribe, so they must be quite startled. Kent waited patiently for what remained of the Gold Tribe to arrive in the busy streets of Eternity City. But there was much more going on than this simple gathering here.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune walked out of his house and took a deep breath. It was rather quiet here, in the little village of Poseida. The Alpha Aliiance stronghold, Eternity City wasn't far from here, and Neptune cound see the skyscrapers from here.

"Being a non-Gold Tribe member is actually a good thing." Neptune told himself, smiling as he watched the sun set, "No meetings, no defending, no trouble at all."

But then he realised the danger he was in. The Order of Neoverse, or 'Order of the Worst' as he called it was going to attack anytime soon. Neptune gulped as he thought of the horrible scene. He had to do something, but he wasn't really that famous, and people outside Poseida didn't know his existence.

He was absolutely strong enough to enter the Gold Tribe, but he didn't want to. He had friends here. Buddies and pals to play with.
But I guess I don't have to worry. The gold tribe doesn't know about me. He thought as he drank a cup of cold, refreshing water. He was sitting on lounge chair on the balcony, enjoying the moment...as he knew it wound never be the same again.

"Neptune," a Pelipper landed right next to him and poked him with his beak, "The Order of the Worst's coming soon. What are you gonna do about it?"

"What'd you want me to do, Apollo?" Neptune tilted his head, and his golden trident reflected the sunlight, shining beautifully.

"You're the best fighter in the village, Neptune!" Apollo wailed, "You'll have to help the Gold Tribe."

"Me? Help the gold tribe?" Neptune was flabbergasted, "I'm not joining those guys...I want some freedom here, but if you want me to stop the Order, then you're right."

Neptune got to his feet and left the balcony, "I'll go to Eternity City right now. I'll see what I can do."

Apollo nodded happily and flew towards the City again. He was a spy, and he needed to spy on the Order all the time.

Neptune jumped into a river and swam towards the city. Lucky for him, there was a river connecting Poseida and Eternity, making all water types easier to travel. He propelled himself towards the city and took a deep breath. Something big's going to happen. I can feel it. Neptune thought, his trident shimmering under the sunlight.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve yawned softly as she walked along the small area, she called her yard. It wasn't much. However, she loved it. It was hers. One of the only things she could call her own. Genevieve usually spent her days walking around her yard or playing in the forest. She hardly went into town anymore. Genevieve had grown tired of the looks some of the people gave her. Sometimes it wasn't only just townspeople, sometimes it was visitors. Visitors tht had heard about 'her problem.' She didn't fully understand why people were afraid of her.

Genevieve chuckled softly to herself. I probally shouldn't have convinced people that I have two personalities... She thought as a soft breeze blew through. The wind blew through her tails, making them wave softly in the calm spring breeze. Genevieve turned her head so she was looking behind her. Behind her humble home was a large green forest. It was briming with life, creature and plant wise. Genevieve smiled as she remembered the good times she had in that forest. She remembered running through the forest, jumping over the fallen logs on the ground. When she was little she also liked to chase the Pidgies. She didn't know why she liked it. It was just funny to see the looks look their faces. Besides, Genevieve had been a kid then and had thought chasing things was her only duty. Genevieve also had fond memories of playing in the spring. The forest had a spring in it, it was deep in there and was hard to get to. Genevieve had only found it because she had been running and had tripped over something. After tripping she had fallen through a pile of leaves tht had layed on what seemed to be the ground. However, it wasn't. Genevieve's smile faded as she remembered why she had ben running. She quickly turned her head, in hopes that not looking at the forest would make the bad memories leave. Trying to take her attention off of her past she looked at the small river that ran by her house.

Genevieve walked over to the river and looked at it. It was a rather quite evening. So quite she coud hear her own breathing. Genevieve could also hear the happy chirping of the bird pokemon that lived in the area. She bent her head down and sniffed the water. The water of the river was always clear. It was good drinking water. Genevieve stared at her reflection in the water. Looking at the ribbon around her neck. She pushed the thoughts, that were zomming around in her head, away. Genevieve opened her mouth and started to lap the water up.

Aura.Lucario

Years
The sun disappeared far west and up came the moon. It wasn't a full moon, just a crescent, but it was awfully bright. The stars weren't that visable here, since the light pollution from the Eternity City was pretty severe. He was almost there, but the paddling was incredibly tiring, and Neptune decided to stop and rest for a while.

Without his paddling, the river was quiet and peaceful. Neptune floated on the surface and breathed in the fresh air, as he slowly drifted towards the City's direction. After ten seconds or so, he could hear some movements up ahead and quickly dived into the water, watching. It was a Ninetales, and it seemed to have no threat, so Neptune sighed in relief as he thought it was an enemy. The Ninetales was drinking water in her yard, and Neptune suddenly had an urge to talk to her. He was getting a little bored, lonely even.

"Hello." Neptune swam towards the Ninetales and spoke softly. He wanted to say something else, but he couldn't think of what to say at that moment and just stayed quiet.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve was still drinking the water. She hadn't thought she was this thirsty. However, her stomach kept telling her to drink more and more. Genevieve glanced at the water as she drunk. The moon had appeared. Its creasent shape reflecting in the water. The moon seemed to glow a soft white and was distorted as ripples in the water tore through it. Genevieve lifted her head and looked up at the sky. It was a dark bluish black color and stars had already started to appear. Though, the stars were only dim reflections of their true brillance. This was because the lights from Eternity City shone bright, distrupting the night's natural lights. Genevieve smiled softly as she watched the twinkling stars disappear and then reappear. The night was her favorite time of the day. It was the prettiest too, at least in her opinion it was. She tore herself away from the starts and started to drink the water again. It felt cold as it ran down her throat.

Genevieve felt like she was being watched and she scanned the horizon. She didn't see anything until she noticed an Empoleon. Genevieve's eyes widen at the sight and she steped away from the river. This Empoleon didn't look familiar and she couldn't take chances. Especially not when their had been reports that the Order planned to attack soon.

Is this Empoleon from the Order? Wouldn't it be a dumb move to just sent one solider when the Order must have known that both the Alpha Alliance and Gold Tribe had armies mobilized. Even if they did she wasn't going to take any chances. Genevieve steped back once more so she was a good distance from the river. Her tails flickered slightly.

She was a little taken back by him saying hello. However, she still didn't let her guard down.

"Hello." Genevieve said. "Why would your leader send just one of you when we have an army ready?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune stared at her blankly as she asked the question. Leader? One? We? Army? He thought for a while. What did she he think he was? A spy? An infiltrator? The Ninetales backed off when he said hi, so she was probably afraid or worried. To prove that he was friendly he smiled and nodded, though it didn't really seem to work. He scanned the yard she was standing on, and made sure nobody was there. If her family came and though he was some kind of an enemy, that's gonna be pretty bad.

"Don't be afraid. I'm just passing by," Neptune stated out, trying to be as friendly as possible, "I'm from Poseida, I'm going to Eternity."

He said as he pointed to the large shining city, which was only half a kilimetre away now, then turned towards the Pokemon, "I'm going there so I can-"

He stopped. What if this Ninetales' from the Order of Neoverse? If he told her he was going towards Eternity to help the Gold Tribe, he might be giving someone from the Order a big tip or information. He didn't know much about this Ninetales, so he didn't say anything about the Alpha Alliance or the Order.

He tried starting another conversation, looking up into the stars "A quiet, peaceful, yet mysterious night. Too bad there's a war going on, or everyone can enjoy a wonderful night with the ones they love..."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve stared at the Empoleon as she waited for him to answer. Taking his sweet time isn't he? She thought to herself and glared at him as she seen him smile. Genevieve searched his smile, trying to find any hints if he was trying to deceive her or not. However, she couldn't find any. Nothing pointed to him lying, though nothing pointed to him telling the truth. That doesn't help. Genevieve thought sadly. It hit her, she was alone. Her mother was away in the city. She wasn't going to return until a half hour or so. What would she do if this Empoleon chose to attack? And what if he actually wasn't alone? Could she scream loud enough for anybody to hear her? Genevieve thought she might be able to take on this Empoleon, even with him having an advantage. She pushed those thoughts from her mind.

Genevieve pursed her lips as he mentioned Eternity. Poseida? She thought. Poseida was a city in the the Alpha Alliance. It was a city tht hadn't been taken over by the Order. Though, a couple of Pokemon from there had joined the Order, the traitors. Genevieve didn't have to look at where he pointed, she knew exactly where Eternity was. After all, it was her hometown.

Genevieve narrowed her eyes at him when he stopped himself. He was hiding something. She didn't know what, but he was definetly hiding something.

Genevieve didn't dare to look up at the sky. She had just been looking at it. Besides that Genevieve loved looking at the stars, she did it before she fell asleep every night. "Yes. Its sad that the stars get drowned out by the city's lights, though."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune noticed her reaction when he stopped talking. She narrowed her eyes. She thinks I'm hiding something, but I have nothing to hide. Neptune thought and shot her a look that meant the same thing. He looked around again to see if anyone was spying on him, or the Ninetales.

"Exactly." Neptune replied without looking at her, then he turned to the fox-like Pokemon, "What are you doing here? The Order is attacking soon, shouldn't you be worried...?"

Maybe she's from the Order. Neptune frowned, worried, I shouldn't be talking to her...I'm giving away information. But he kept that thought to himself and looked at her. Surely she knew that Poseida was a village protected by the Alpha Alliance. Maybe he spoke too much already. Neptune swam backwards, still facing her, in case she wanted to attack. He had the water advantage, but if she had some help...

Neptune's trident shimmered under the moonlight as he floated in the water. Only now did he realize how quiet the outskirts of town were.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve noticed the look he gave her. However, she didn't think anything of it. There was no proof to the fact that he wasn't part of the Order. Though, there wasn't any proof that he actually was. She'd been tricked too many times before to fall for somebody batting their eyes at her. Genevieve watched him carefully as he looked around. Is he expecting somebody to jump out? She thought.

After his question Genevieve growled a little. staring him down. "What's it to you? I can take care of myself. I don't need anybody." Why did he want to know? She thought. If he was from the Order, was he trying to find a weak spot in their defenses? Had her even speaking to him risked their victory? Genevieve hoped she hadn't said too much sensetive information. She kept her stance, even when he backed up. Genevieve knew she couldn't let her guard down, not even an inch.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune saw her tense and he shrugged, "I'm just trying to be friendly. I don't see anyone else around here and I just want to find someone to talk to."

He couldn't risk telling her that he was in the Alpha Alliance. What if she was working for the Order? She'll call for help on the spot. There was no use staying here, as there was no progress. He shook his head and looked at the glowing town, "I guess I'll be on my way?"

He looked at the Ninetails and waited for her answer. Maybe she wanted him to stay...

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve smirked as she chuckled a little. "You really aren't from around here." The comment wasn't actually aimed at him. It was more, her talking to herself. Anybody from around here would have seen her, turned around and walked away. It was actually a kind of lonely existence. However, she had gotten use to it. Genevieve shook her head slightly to push the thoughts away. She had promised herself long ago that she wouldn't feel sorry for herself. That would only breed hatred and she didn't want that.

Genevieve looked back at the Empoleon, he seemed really laided back. She stared at him. Was he asking if she waned him to stay? Why would he even ask? Genevieve had thought he was from the Order and he probally thought the same of her.

Unexpectedly her stare soften, just a little bit. "I have no control over you. You can go or stay as you please." She finally looked away from him. The silence was deafening.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune snickered. She was right about that. Thank goodness the cicadas broke the silence - the silence was hard to bare. Neptune had his doubts, but judging by her reaction just now, she couldn't be working for the Order. The people from the Neoverse weren't like this. Neptune decided to tell her a little more.

"I represent the Poseida village." Neptune started, "I'm going to Eternity so I can help the Gold Tribe defend the city from the Neoverse. I don't think you're working for the Order, you can't be."

"I'm afraid I didn't have to chance to introduce myself," Neptune apologized, "I'm Neptune, the representative of the Poseida village."

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Violet sighed walking through a more crowded street in Eternity City. She had grown up here and when she heard that the Gold Tribe was coming into the city today she couldn't be more excited. She had been training for years for the chance to join the Gold Tribe and hoped that today was the day that dream would come true. Violet sighed again thinking nervously What if they don't think I'm strong enough to be a part of the Gold Tribe? Then all that work will be for nothing.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked back at him when she heard him laugh. Her ears twitched as she heard the cicadas making noise. They seemed to roam the forest during the night. Genevieve was use to them, she usually was lulled to sleep by them. She searched his face, he wasn't anything like what she had thought the soliders of the Order would be like.

"Poseida? That's a city under the Alpha Alliance." Genevieve said raising an eyebrow. Maybe he's not in the Order.. When she heard that he had thought she was the enemy she couldn't help but laugh. "Me? I was convinced you were in the Order."

Genevieve stared at him after he introduced himself. She still wasn't completely sure about him. Though, she figured once he got into Eternity he wouldn't talk to her again. The townspeople will get him. She thought to herself and shruged it off.

"Nice to meet you Neptune." She said. "I'm Genevieve."

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Genevieve..." Neptune told himself and smiled, "French?"
The cicadas were getting louder and louder and to Neptune, they were annoying. He shook his head, trying to shake away the noisiness.

"Well, Genevieve," Neptune spoke softly, "It's a pleasure metting you. I'll have to carry on. Poseida awaits me. We'll meet again someday, goodbye."

Neptune dived into the water and propelled towards the city with incredible speed. But then he turned and waved towards the Ninetails before he disappeared into the water.

Neptune boy, you can't let people slow you down. A voice, probably his own thoughts, appeared in his mind, You're late.

He looked at the beautiful Crescent moon and grinned.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve shrugged a little. "I don't know if its french. I just think its pretty."

Genevieve listened to the cicadas and turned her head to look at the forest once more. They are unusually loud. Is something wrong? She asked herself searching the horizon of the forest.

Hearing Neptune's words made her look back at him. I doubt it. She thought but instead she said "Goodbye Neptune."

When she seen Neptune wave she blinked. Then waved back, using her tails. After he was out of sight she looked back at the forest. They were unusually loud and Genevieve wanted to know why. So despite her better judgement she ran off towards the forest.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked around at the Alpha Alliance troops in the building. He looked at their dismayed faces. The younger Pokemon still carried the smiles of the raw recruits. The older ones were weary and scared.

And for good reason, Kent thought. All kinds of rumors were going around about the Order of Neoverse possibly attacking Eternity City. If this stronghold falls, all that would separate Capital City, the main stronghold of the Alpha Alliance, from the Order of Neoverse would be countryside and a few minor towns. Kent knew that the Alpha Alliance couldn't do it on its own. They needed the Gold Tribe. Kent had to know what really was going on, and sources say General Manchu had the answers.

"Give it to me straight, General. I've heard all kinds of rumors of possible attacks by the Order. Are they true? What are we dealing with?" Kent spoke in almost whisper to avoid having the other Pokemon hear them speak.

Manchu replied, "Do you remember Albia?"

Kent's heart sank. He remembered Albia. Albia was one of the first major cities to fall to the Order a few months ago. The army that attacked it was the largest ever seen by the Alpha Alliance. Ever. Its numbers were beyond huge. Manchu continued.

"The force that will attack Eternity City is twice that size. They will be here by the end of the week."

Kent paused and looked at him. Thankfully, the other soldiers didn't hear them talk because they spoke softly to each other, because if they did, it would be a matter of minutes before the entire city would be in a complete meltdown.

"I've begun arrangements to begin evacuating parts of the city in a few days, but realistically speaking, there is no possible way to evacuate the entire city before they arrive. Our only hope would be for us to hold the city." He paused, then added, "You will have a few more days to find any new recruits to the Gold Tribe."

Kent felt a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach. There was a storm coming. No, it was more like a natural disaster. If General Manchu's information is accurate, the Alpha Alliance will soon be in the largest battle its ever seen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back