• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red99

World Champion
Years
Hm, it's the opposite where I live. Not quite, actually. I notice everything, and happen to be the genius of the country, and everyone else that I know pays more attention to killing Nazi zombies.

Red99

World Champion
Years
People say it should be hard, and that I will have to choose between them, but I enjoy playing both. To me, it's really easy. I practice 3 times a day.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
257.you have a band!..nice work...it's good to have such a hobby to practice....my hobbies are changable allll the time! as i got bored so fast..that's why i think violin will help as i love it a lot and it's not only my dream to be good at playing violin..it's both of me and someone's dream i wanna make it true :D lol

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
257.yup..good to know..and job!..how old are you again?

i'm going to teach myself violin..i decided to learn it from online..i'm taking that as a challenge and i will do my best to achieve it...waiting to buy the violin first then i'll start :3 Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back