• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OU Powerhouses

auraginx

Canadian Bacon
Years

• Espeon@Leftovers
    Bold (+Def, -Att)
    Magic Mirror
    252 HP, 104 Sp Def, 152 Def
    Baton Pass
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Protect

Latios@ Life Orb
    Timid (+Spd, -Att)
    Levitate
    252 Sp Att, 252 Spd, 4 Hp
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic
    Ice Beam
    Draco Meteor

Chandelure@ Life Orb
    Timid (+Spd, -Att)
    Shadow Tag
    Shadow Ball
    Fire Blast
    Psychic
    Energy Ball

Serperior@ Life Orb
    Modest (+Sp Att, -Att)
    Contrary
    Hidden Power /Rock/
    Leaf Storm
    Protect
    Leech Seed (need something else?)

Conkeldurr@ Leftovers (maybe something else?)
    Adamant (+Att, -Sp Att)
    Iron Fist
    252 Att, 252 Hp, 4 Sp Def
    Bulk Up
    Mach Punch
    Drain Punch
    Stone Edge

Ferrothorn@ Rocky Helmet
    Calm (+Sp Def, -Sp Att)
    Iron Barbs
    252 Def, 192 Sp Def, 64 HP
    Toxic
    Protect
    Leech Seed
    Power Whip

Now, obviously the team has some weaknesses... can be swept by a couple pokemon if the user is good. However, it was made spur of the moment and is meant to be fun. I win often with it, so that is a good sign.
    Just looking for some simple suggestions to make it stronger.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • A couple of quick things... PO recently banned Chandelure in Dream World with Shadow Tag if you plan on using it on the PO server.

Also, just some move change arounds. Espeon shouldn't be trying to protect and baton pass to teammates at the same time. What I would do is Sub/Baton Pass or HP Fighting or HP Fire/Psycho Shock/Shadow Ball. Sub and Baton Pass keeps you from getting mashed by Tar and Scizor and means you can come in to bounce back status and rocks another time.

If Latios is going to be using a Psychic move, it should be Psycho Shock so it can give Blissey a little surprise. Also, drop Ice Beam for Surf, since Draco Meteor will be hitting everything Ice Beam does and more as well. Dragon/Water is also generally good coverage.

Serperior wants HP Fire/ Leaf Storm/ Sub/ Leech Seed, works better as a Sub Seeder.

Eh, Ferrothorn's set isn't that great, it goes against the majority of this team. If anything it should be used more as support with Leech Seed, Power Whip, Gyro Ball or T-Wave, and Stealth Rock or Spikes.

Since Chandelure was banned, if you are on PO you should consider replacing it with an effective way to beat Sun, since Sunny Day Teams will mash you up. Lilligant can sleep Latios and set up on it, so it's not that great of an answer. Since Sunny Day sweepers tend to be frail, Choice Band Scizor with Bullet Punch/Quick Attack/ Superpower/ U-Turn could be a nice fit.

I'll come back if I spot anything else.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't get why Espeon is Bold. It's still a bit frail. Timid is still the way to go with 252 HP/4 SAtk/252 Spe.

Back