• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th gen to sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    What is up guys?
    This is my first thread and personally I think it will be a great one!
    *I hope this is the right place*

As you can see the title, and as you probably know, the next gen pokemon games X and Y are going to be 3D, and sense the pokemons will also be 3D, there's no sprites :top:
    So the idea of this thread is to gather the spriters (if that's even a word) and make the 6th pokemons into sprites

I would have post mine but it won't let me sense I'm new.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Well, theres this:

pokemon_6th_gen_spritedex_by_supahsnivy-d64wfhl.png

It's by Supahsnivy on deviantArt. Not saying to copy him, but get insperation from him.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    That's what I meant, after seeing these ones I feel like the one I made is unprofesional

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
    Years
  • Well, you didn't really answer my question. You can't really start a project without a mod's permission. You also can't take other people's sprites for your project without their permission as well. It's plagiarism.

Years
  • Pretty much what Keizaal said.

A. Project ideas & layouts must be approved by me by sending me a PM.

B. Sprites taken from external websites that do not belong to you are against the rules unless permission is granted from the original owner. So no quick google searches and copy pasting is gonna suffice.

Send me some details and we can work this out. Thanks again, Keizaal. You can always use the report button on the corner next time. It's a good project idea and definitely some people are willing to participate including me because of the sad loss of sprites in X & Y. ):

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back