• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farawayz

I'm new here! Hello!
Years
Hello! I'm Farawayz! (I suck at thinking of usernames) Anyways I'd be glad if I could make a few friends,and I'm very open! I like hacking, and wifi battling. So... Um hi!

Years
Hey! just made my account today. made one before but made this one because I didn't like my name. my name is Bianca, & I was born in Queens but now live in Staten Island. my specialty is Ice type pokemon. I plan on taking over

Hello Bianca and welcome aboard!

I think you might love our Ice-type club because you love Ice-type Pokemon. They have such beautiful designs don't they? Anyways, I'm sure you'll have fun getting back into the swing of things and I'll be seeing you around!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Hi everyone. My name is vinicio. I love all water types. I'm aiming to be the best pokemon trainer out there. My friend code is 2449-5939-5192

If anyone has a group. I would like to join it. Thanks

Last edited:
Years
Hi everyone. My name is vinicio. I love all water types. I'm aiming to be the best pokemon trainer out there. My friend code is 2449-5939-5192

OMG I heavily approve of your avatar. Oshawott's evolution line are my fave Pokemon ever fyi :3

Well, I don't have a friend code but if you're playing X/Y with your FC there is a place you can share it. Anyways, welcome to PC and have fun here. I do hope to see you around the community!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

If anyone has a group. I would like to join it. Thanks

Welcome to PC Vinicio! If I had a FC I'd share it. But I don't have one for x and Y cause I don't have them yet. :P But as Hikari pointed out, there's a thread just for sharing friend codes. But yeah I really hope to see you around and that PC is enjoyable for you!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
Hey guys i just joined and i am from india and am 15 years old i am very much interested in hacking^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey guys i just joined and i am from india and am 15 years old i am very much interested in hacking^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi sudzio, I'm sure you'll like Emulation and ROM Hacking section, which is in here. I was interested in hacking as well, when I was on my early days in here. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy in here in this awesome forum, and see you around~

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
im neewww: D
Yaaaay new people XD
Hi welcome to PC! I hope u have fun here! :)

Hello! I'm Farawayz! (I suck at thinking of usernames) Anyways I'd be glad if I could make a few friends,and I'm very open! I like hacking, and wifi battling. So... Um hi!
lol same here..i suck at usernames >_<
anyway welcome to PC! I hope u like it here!

Hey guys i just joined and i am from india and am 15 years old i am very much interested in hacking ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
wow..so many Indians are joining PC :D
anyway welcome to PC!
i tried hacking a little but i failed xD XD
btw i am also an Indian

If u guys need any help... feel free to VM/PM me.
i hope u have fun here! see ya around~ :3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hiyaa all of you new members of PC! Welcome welcome welcome n__n It's so great to meet you all today! I'm sure you all will have the most wonderful times here at the forums; with loads of friendly members and lots of things to do, who wouldn't love it here? Feel free to explore and to delve into the many sections that is PC and you all will soon be calling this place your internet home! Remember to have fun and enjoy your stay heree :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Will agree with Synerjee about the internet home thing. This place has been my internet home since 2010 and haven't regretted ever since! It has everything you expect in a community and more. <3 Friendly members, friendly staff, and so on!

There were so many of you that joined all weekend, and I want to extend my welcome to all of you guys that joined! Please, don't be shy to ask questions if you have any okay! Really, we do not bite! :)

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Hey! just made my account today. made one before but made this one because I didn't like my name. my name is Bianca, & I was born in Queens but now live in Staten Island. my specialty is Ice type pokemon. I plan on taking over
wellcome and yes you can take the next throne cause its mine grrr!

jollyninetails

Emperor of Scandinavia
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
Hello, jollyninetails here. Playing Platinum, Black, Black2 and Y. Trading Friend codes on Facebook is so chaotic, this place will be better, also i can share some thougthts and theories on pokemon later. 😀:-) also its snowing in my part of Norway.😀😀Finally!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
omg snow!! Must be quite nice over there in Norway! It's sunny in California here...as usual. xD

Welcome, btw! It's a pleasure to see you here, and enjoy your stay <33

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Hello! I'm Mara. I made this account yesterday. Never got around to saying hi here :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello! I'm Mara. I made this account yesterday. Never got around to saying hi here :3

Hi there, Mara! I've seen you around yesterday. Hope PC's treating ya well, and I hope you like it here! You already racked up 50-something posts already, which is good! :D

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Hi there, Mara! I've seen you around yesterday. Hope PC's treating ya well, and I hope you like it here! You already racked up 50-something posts already, which is good! :D

So far it's been great. I like it here. And yeah...Lots of posting for me xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think it took me about...a month or two to reach 100 posts...and then almost a year at 1,000. I'll probably give myself another whole year to reach 10,000. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back