• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brand New Evolution!

Years
  • Suppose by some stroke of luck, you were given the opportunity over by the guys at Game Freak to create an evolution, prevolution, or mega evolution for any Pokemon that you wanted- but you only get one choice. As long as it isn't something crazy like a mega-mega evolution, you've basically got full control of this new Pokemon.

So, what new Pokemon would you bring to existence, and what would you name it? Also, why exactly would you want to see this evolution (favorite Pokemon, competitive battler, cute baby Pokemon, etc.)? Any certain new attacks or design changes compared to its family members? Feel free to share!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If I was ever given that sort of power, then I would immediately give a MegaEvolution to Skarmory. Mega Skarmory would have bigger wings, sharper beak, wider eyes, and shorter legs. When Skarmory transforms into its Mega form, it would be losing a bit of its defensive stats to raise its Speed and Attack. Its ability could be Moxie, which would increase its Attack power by one stage every time it takes down an opposing Pokémon. When it gets its Attack boosted, it would be able to defeat your opponent's team single-handedly by using Brave Bird. Plus, this Pokémon would have access to Roost, which will enable it to recover itself whenever it's low in health. It would be quite of a powerful Pokémon, and your opponent would be having a tough time trying to take it down.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hmm, there would be a lot, but if I had only 1 choice, I would give Miltank and Tauros a Pre evo to finally link them once and for all.

Name: Moorus or Moobe (Lol no a good name, but can't think of a better at the moment)
    Reason: To link Miltank and Tauros because that are so much a like. They have similar stats and are usually found on the same exact route, and 1 is always 100% male and the other is always 100% female.
    Other info: There would not be much about it, but it would evolve into either Miltank or Tauros depending on it gender. It would have to evolve during the day with friendship.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I would immediately spend my choice: A Mega Evolution for Celebi making it Grass/Fairy and boosting it's speed and special attack or attack(depending on better fairy type moves) reducing bit of attack/special attack and minor defense stats. I would see if any cool new ability comes up, else I'll just do with Magic Bounce or whatevs, that will help it quite a lot since it really needs to get out of that many weakness thing. Maybe add a few treat grass type and fairy type moves depending on which stat I'll boost. Let's bring dem dragons down yo~

Second preference will be to Mega-Evolve poor Flareon and fix the poor thing up.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Pre_evolution_of_smeargle_by_Seyanni.png

Anything Smeargle related would be pretty awesome. Move-wise it'd probably be the same as Smeargle, but if they introduced a new ability or something I think it'd be legit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Definitely Dunsparce, it needs an evolution. As does Girafarig. Both of them are pokémon people forget about or at least don't use. And Octillery could use an evolution too, to make it look more badass, even though I personally think it's pretty great on its own.

Even moreso, I'd like to give some pokémon prevolutions. Absol, Tropius, Tauros/Miltank, Skarmory and Zangoose would be awesome with adorable baby-pokémon. All of those need something more to their beings, but it's not necessarily something bigger and stronger.

I don't have any developed ideas for their typings, names or abilities though. Maybe I'll come back to this thread later with some suggestions ;)

Back