• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpham-A-Epsilons

~*Bouysel is cool*~
Years
Thats just a barboach man every body should know that
barboachsprite43acc2bfc18a8.gif

tuu43acc3091ce0a.bmp

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Don't be so quick to be annoyed at someone else's interpretation of the picture; it's actually perfectly feesable that the image could be a pre-evolution of Barboach at first glance. After inspection of the picture, I've come to the conclusion that it is indeed a Barboach that has had some anatomical accuracy as far as the original Barboach is concerned sacrificed in the name of making it cuter, but the inaccuracies do make it rather different-looking at first. Look at the nose on the image--on the Barboach sprite, that's not a nose but a mouth, and even though the image has a small lower lip, the bulbous appendage above the mouth hasn't been halved or changed in shape at all. Also the two primary fins have been shifted from the side toward the bottom making it look like a single, larger fin, so in the style of many baby pok?mon, it ended up looking rounder, smaller, cuter, and had less appendages. So that's where the misunderstanding comes in.

Also, since this has nothing to do with the anime, it goes in pokemon general <_<;

*moved*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
and there was me thinking the 4th gen will be filled with baby pokemon.....
htanks for spoiling the illusion guys xD

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
I'm 100% sure it's an item from Mysterious Dungeon. Thanks to a certain individual that told me. It's not a new Pokemon. No worries.

*Lock*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back