• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga/Comics

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Does anyone know where to read those Pokemon manga/comics on the internet? I only have like 2 to read, so I want to read more!

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    yeah probley not does anyone know were to find full pokemon manga online in english with like every chapter?

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    It's illegal. That is a fact. We have searched fruitlessly for it for a while, and we gave up. Period.

If you want to see these mangas so much, please sign our petition to revive it. (See stickied thread in Manga forum for details.)

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • It's really hard to scan 100's of pages from the manga (Pokespecial) and make them into scanlations, I did a couple pages before getting tired of it.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Funny how these people managed to scan and translate 38 chapters (+3 gaidens) of FMA, eh Oni?

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • that's not really a manga scan site. BTW someone was bothered to scanlate 26(and still going) of Naruto Manga. But Naruto is a very good manga so there...

Back