• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devil May Cry 3

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
Years
  • I heard DMC3 will come out on march 8 do you think itll be worth playing since DMC 2 was soo badd?

56-t_devilmaycry3_e3_2k4_gp.jpg
    55-t_devilmaycry3_e3_2k4_c.jpg
    30-t_devilmaycry3_e3_2k4_gi.jpg
    228-t_devilmaycry3_tgs_2k4.jpg

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • I don't think they'll ever be able to top the original, and despite this third game looking decent enough, I'm still reserving judgment. Hopefully it'll get the series back on track, since this addition to the Virgil side-story looks interesting.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • SS4Gotenks said:
    I heard DMC3 will come out on march 8 do you think itll be worth playing since DMC 2 was soo badd?

56-t_devilmaycry3_e3_2k4_gp.jpg
    55-t_devilmaycry3_e3_2k4_c.jpg
    30-t_devilmaycry3_e3_2k4_gi.jpg
    228-t_devilmaycry3_tgs_2k4.jpg

Well, from the pictures and the news I've heard about it, it seems like it will be pretty good. But, I won't know for sure until I actually play it. Although, I had no problems with the other two DMC games, so I don't see any reason why I'd dislike this one.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • The orginal DMC was great, but I think the reason why the sequel was so complained about is just the fact that it was greatly lacking. But from what I seen in EGM and on the internet, DMC 3 should be interesting. Who can get enough of Dant?? XD

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • DMC2 suffered because it lacked personality. Dante was no longer the same Dante we'd come to know in the original game.

I think it was also down to the play area. Roaming around the streets just didn't have the same feel as creeping around the confinements of a castle, wondering what's going to hit you next. There was too much space to run around in DMC2.

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
  • Yea I had to admit that I was pissed off in DMC that I was stuck in the castle most of the time. But I loved the demon form Alastor and Ifrit most of all I think. In DMC2 I was relieved that there was no more castle until they made it being stuck on an island!! with a city on it? isn't it kinda strange? I liked the demon form with the bullets coming out of its hands too. But, I prefer changing to different demon forms than element changing amulets. Well the best monster of that game was the giant building monster!! I hope DMC3 is going to have demon forms too!! Since the story is like Metal Gear Solid 3 which happens before MGS1 by meaning it is the story of dante before DMC1 too. Does he get his powers at that time? because just a gallery of new moves won't substitute for him not changing into his demon form you know?

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
  • I hear they're reverting back to the ways of the original game, so I'd be willing to give it a shot. After 5 minutes of playing the second one, I was really disappointed...

But since DMC3 won't be out for quite some time, I'll focus on getting Resident Evil 4... can't wait to get it tomorrow.

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
  • Ya I don't like the controller for gamecube so ill be waiting till they reformat Resident Evil 4 for the PS2!! i think itll take a couple of months. If it comes out in march ill get it along wit dmc3.

Oh noo i think ill have to get re4 for gc because i heard that they might not reformat it until next year!! ahhhh

Last edited:

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Anyway how do you rate Dante's new Devil Mode? (I give it a 6 out of 10) not as good as first games lightning mode. How about you?

920607_20040923_screen002.jpg

920607_20040923_screen003.jpg

920607_20040923_screen001.jpg

This one is a strange looking sword right?
    920607_20040720_screen014.jpg

Last edited:

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
  • Umm since dmc 3 is coming out next monday umm i wanted to ask a few questions i saw in the trailer at www.devilmaycry.com , soo why does he have a rocket powered flying skateboard and a flying motorcycle?? imm like how the he11 is does he have a flying motorbike??

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • DMC3 is actually really good O_O I didn't expect much from it, 'cause of 2... but since Kaneko Kazuma is desiging the Dvil Mode this time, I gave it a try ;) and I don't regret buying it! But still, the camera angle is confusing at times :(
    Anyway, lots of kewl weapons this time around :) (even though u can only take 2 at a time)

Back