• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Ketchura - Pokemon detective

walasaka

Dark-type Trainer
Years
For some reason I haven't been able to get this idea out of my head. I'm not even sure how it would work, seeing as most of Ace Ventura's antics are only funny on screen.

The idea of Ash walking around in an Aloha shirt and those hair just kills me though, I'll give it a try.

Or is this a really, really bad idea?

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
You'd have more freedom with a character you could make of your own. However there is a potential with more humour, if you chose to use Ash (such as his ignorance with the ladies).

Or you can also do an alternate future, where he leaves the pokemon battles behind himself, and pursues his detective inspirations.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
This is a real coincidence! I've been having this very same idea floating in my head for a while now and have been wanting to write a parody series. I was partly inspired by Ace Ventura Pokemon and The Pink Panther(movie). I wont be writing this any time soon because I'm working on something else.

You could try making Ash stumble through everything till he unravels the plot. That's worth a shot. Also, Pikachu on his shoulder as a (sort of) voice of reason. Pikachu would randomly help Ash and indirectly solve things. In the end, Ash would take the credit. It's a bit OOC I know but it would definitely add to the humour if done correctly.
*notions to Inspector Jacques Clouseau and Gendarme Gilbert Ponton.*

Back