• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
O M G I hate onions with a passion. Wifey can't eat them, they make her sick. :C

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I love onions! Any way you can eat them, I'll gladly help myself. I like adding small slices of raw onion to any meal where it doesn't utterly clash.

Gabri

m8
Years
I dislike onions. I'll use them to cook rice - nothing else. I can't eat them any other way. Cooked or raw.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Oh, I loooove onions. Chopped ones go together very well with fries, with curry and mayo over it, called a friet speciaal. Apparently, other countries don't have that. Oh god, I feel so Dutch now. D:

Also, Cheese-Onion pizzas are divine.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pizza itself is gross, but pizza with onions seems even worse. D;
Actually, virtually anything with onions is more unappetizing than without, in my mind.

Sir Codin

Pizza itself is gross, but pizza with onions seems even worse. D;
Actually, virtually anything with onions is more unappetizing than without, in my mind.
I'm sorry to do this to you, but by law I am now required to direct you here:

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=onions

And I'm also convinced the only way anyone could hate Pizza is if they've been fed New York style or Dominos Pizza their whole life.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ahhh just had my lunch. I had something called the Blazing Phoenix, which is shrimp, scallops, and chicken with vegetables in a spicy white sauce. Was very good. :3

Crux

Evermore
Years
@That Link:
Fake and Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Dcc.

I liek onions.
They're actually really good for you too!

Crux

Evermore
Years
Haha, dude, chill.
I've been good friends with quite a few 'gay' people, and even they use it jokingly like that.
Did you know that gay started out as a word synonymous with happy?
Words are constantly changing and adapting new meanings, in this case i'm in no way being discriminating.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If someone is offended by something, it's common courtesy to not do it. Not to accuse them of oversensitivity.

Some people don't like a person's sexuality being used as a general-purpose insult. It's not your place to tell them that they need to chill or let it die.

PS, Rococo: saying "I have gay friends that say this so it's okay" is the new "I have a black friend so I can be racist". Having a gay friend means nothing if someone else is offended by the language you're using.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hoooold oooooon.
So I can get under your skin just by using the word gay, Dipu?
. . .
:}

@Alex:
But I wasn't using it as an insult. D:

Gabri

m8
Years
It may be best not to use such words in that context because it can be seen as an insult.
I personally don't give a damn, but some people may be oversensitive and call you homophobic.

I wonder what the staff is preparing for this year's April Fools.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ah well Alex, you're 15, you'll learn eventually. Gotta cut you some slack on that one I guess.

What we're doing for April Fool's?

OPjQR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back