• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avoid Kisses!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    That's just how micro-organisms, most of them harmless, make a living, move onto new hosts, so on so forth. I'm willing to accept that; I don't see why we should see the various cycles of different life forms as disgusting or necessarily harmful — even if they are, what is will be and I believe we as a race should accept that.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmm... the only thing I'm gonna get by refusing a kiss by my girlfriend with this excuse is a *****slap on the face and pain in the testiculates for the rest of the day...

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Only kissed one person in my life, and that one person only kissed me. We're both clean :] So shouldn't have any issues there

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    hmm I don't have any weird diseases/dead so pretty sure I'm fine.

Not like we're all going to go whoaring around.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • I doubt that would stop anyone. People have been kissing for who knows how long and it's just in our nature. I've kissed plenty of people and I haven't died yet... I'm sure the next person will be the same.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I doubt that would stop anyone. People have been kissing for who knows how long and it's just in our nature. I've kissed plenty of people and I haven't died yet... I'm sure the next person will be the same.

Some people get good at it with expirence like I have, I love kissing its awesome and some crap how I could die wouldnt stop me.. especially because women tell me im a good kisser... I love hearing that... keep the sugar comin' people

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I"m not interested in romance or love anyways, so this is news doesn't affect me. XD

It is, however, just plain silly. If the bacteria lives in their mouth and they get along just fine, what harm can it do to have it transferred to your mouth?

Years
  • Well, compare that to the outcomes of unprotected sex. I think that would put you off more then what you see there. But it doesn't stop me! XD

It is like the cigarette packs with the lung cancer pictures on it. Doesn't really do that much.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I already knew about that a long time ago from my biology textbook, but I still don't care. I'll kiss a girl mouth to mouth anyway, even tongue to tongue. =/

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    i was expecting herpes or syphilis!

You mean people don't want to share bacteria with me? :(

Back