• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2012
Been catching em all since the good ol days of red blue and yellow. Its almost as if i have an emotional attachment lol. :) But I joined this in the hopes of finding the entire johto series on dvd. ive looked everwhere, this is my last hope. I have Indgo league and orange islands. next up johto. so if anybody could help i will love you forever.

Years
Yay, an old-time fan! Me too, so there's something we already have in common. <3 Welcome to PC!

As for your DVD issue, I think Google might just be your best bet. You might be able to ask the Pokemon Anime regulars where you can buy the official Johto series on the DVD through the Frequently Asked Questions section of Pokemon Anime, but you definitely aren't allowed to buy from other players or anything as that's not allowed here. Good luck - hope you find what you're looking for! You should also drop by the section and makes some posts sometime, the regulars there would be happy. :3

Anyway, I'm gonna assume Gary is your favorite? ..orr would that be wrong? I really liked Gary and Paul, but Cynthia was pretty cool too, even though I really wasn't into Diamond/Pearl as an anime series. What games are your favorites? We have a place for everything here and there are always new things popping up! Stick around and enjoy your stay, you won't regret it. ^^

So yeah, that's all from me and hope to see you checking back!

Back