• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generic forums introductory title! I choose YOU!

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
Sup. I'm Kyuujin/Kyuu/Q. Been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue xD still own my Gameboy Color. I enjoy playing guitar, drawing, and watching anime/reading manga, and I currently work at Six Flags. Nice to meet you all!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Kyuu!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm also an older fan like you and have been playing since the first games were released in 1998! We are awesome! xD I also have my original GBC, too.

Cool hobbies! Do you have any of you would be willing to show us? :D

Btw, that's pretty interesting you have a job at Six Flags! How is it working there?

Hope to see you around!

Years
Hello there Kyuunjin and welcome to PC! Ha I still have those in my drawer and love pulling them out every now and then just too look at them and all their glory haha. (even though blue and red have their game batteries dead :( )
Oh wow quite a bit of interests there too! Couldn't play an instrument very well but know how to play the clarinet a bit, drawing I couldn't do to save my life, but I bet your work is good! You should see about posting your work if it's got anything to do with Pokemon.
Anime and manga's are always fun to watch and read. (currently watching Pokemon anime from start to finish)
Hope six flags is treating you well too!
Be sure to check around and see what areas you'd be most interested in, and I'm sure you'll have a great time here.
Anyways hope to see you around! :)

Years
Welcome to PC, Kyuu! Great to see you here!

I owned my GBC until a few years ago when I tossed it since the battery cover was lost and it was just really, really dirty and unusable. ;_; Luckily all those memories associated with that awesome purple see-through handheld can never be thrown out so easily, hehe. I'm interested to hear you're an artist too as I am one myself! Maybe you can stop by Art & Design if you're interested in creating a gallery to show us some of your stuff? I'm not pushing you or anything but I'd definitely love to see it sometime. :3 Though if you do decide to post, remember to keep the section rules in mind. You need to post at least four examples to have a thread.

And now I'm going to be a curious cat and ask what anime/mangas you like? Have you heard of Magi or Fairy Tail? Those have been my interests lately so it'd be awesome to run into others who have read those series. We already have a lot in common outside Pokemon, so you can consider me one of your first friends on the forum. n~n

Have a blast and see you around!

Back