• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♀ Gender Discrimination Challenge ♂

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Fine with me! And I'll edit your sign up too, Cake. Have fun, y'all! :)
okay. thanks. lol. welp I am going to start right away on my journey in the johto region lol

EDIT:
okay here is what I have done so far and btw. I suck BAD at writing and organization so well umm you know. anywho. N yes its a wall of text so I placed it in spoilers:

Spoiler:

and I will cont. tommorow. need some time to do other stuff lol.

my team:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tommorrow I am going to try to beat falkner and the bellsprout tower and the second gym lol

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Before I signed up for this,I looked at the list of people signed up and asked myself"why are so many people doing SoulSilver as a Female?" now I know why.....
Anywho,First Update!
Spr_HGSS_Ace_Trainer_M.png

Ace Trainer Lite
50px-Zephyr_Badge.png
50px-Hive_Badge.png
50px-Plain_Badge.png
50px-Fog_Badge.png

008.png

Panzer the Wartortle
Lv.32,Rain Dish
Bite,Aqua Jet,Aqua Tail,Surf

475.png

Mugen the Gallade
Lv.27,Steadfast
Brick Break,Extrasensory,Magical Leaf,Calm Mind

304.png

Aaron the Aron
Holding the Wide Lens
Lv.28,Rock Head
Iron Head,Rock Tomb,Iron Defense,Take Down

094.png

Josh the Gengar
Lv.28,Levitate
Ominous Wind,Sucker Punch,Confuse Ray,Night Shade

240.png

Jin the Magby
Lv.25,Flame Body
Ember,Faint Attack,Confuse Ray,Smokescreen

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Before I signed up for this,I looked at the list of people signed up and asked myself"why are so many people doing SoulSilver as a Female?" now I know why.....

Yeah, it was originally HGSS only. And even then, everyone that signed up as female seemed to be playing SoulSilver, lol. It was pretty weird.

Spr_RS_Tabitha.png

Magma Admin Cayson
Sapphire
50px-Stone_Badge.png
50px-Knuckle_Badge.png
50px-Dynamo_Badge.png
50px-Heat_Badge.png

Rylan lv. 28
Torrent | Calm
[ Water Gun, Mud-Slap, Mud Shot, Tackle ]

Lucan lv. 27
Run Away | Bashful
[ Bite, Tackle, Howl, Sand-Attack ]

Walden lv. 27
Soundproof | Quirky
[ Pound, Uproar, Astonish, Howl ]

Declan lv. 28
Sturdy | Docile
[ Rock Tomb, Headbutt, Mud-Slap, Metal Claw ]

Jordan lv. 27
Oblivious | i'll check later
[ Ember, Tackle, Magnitude, Focus Energy ]​

Beat some Team Aqua baddies and then beat Flannery. Not much else to say, but we're moving on. I went into the gym with everyone at level 27 because...27 sucks. lol​

Xaldin

Years
Looks like I'm dropping out of this challenge. the rom crashed on me,and i went from the 8 gym badge,all the way down to the first :(. I did save before and after each gym battle,but it happened anyway. I'll keep this challenge in mind for another game.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Awww, I'm so sorry! :( That really is a shame. I hate that happened. Hope you'll join in again on another game some time though! <3

Xaldin

Years
Took some digging,but I think found another game to play this challenge on.

Username:LiteSandwich
Game:Yin Black

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Okay I am gonna start over this challenge for now. In liquid crystal I cant go to azealea town untill you find some whiny childs toy in the union cave. been searching forever but still cant find it :(. so I am gonna try again with heart gold( hope the rom works)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just updated this challenge to suit XY! I may be missing some things (I haven't beaten the game yet), so bear with me if that happened. I don't have the Champion's name listed yet, and I'll probably wait a month or so before I list his/her actual name so that people aren't spoiled before getting/beating the game when they read the rules on the challenge. Other than that, it's not really spoilery aside from Pokemon names, if you were trying to avoid that. Hope everyone's doing well on their challenges! I've been too engulfed in X to play mine though, haha. Maybe soon we'll see an update from me. ;)

Back