• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favorite missson in Ranger?

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
  • Whats your least favorite mission in Pokémon Ranger and why.

my least favorie misson so far is the Three Challenges! and... Misson, because i can't get pass the water one! igot though the other 2 no prob, it's the water one thats annoying to me

so, which misson(es) is/are you least favorite in Ranger?

P.S. Must be in-story missons

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The one with the guy that freaks out over bugs...man, I really wanted to just punch his lights out and drag his unconscious body through (and, believe me, that is a VERY RARE thing for me to want to do, but he just got so annoying...).

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • The water one with the Grimer and the Muk in the sewer. I hated that one. I hated that stupid Corphish (coming from a huge Corphish fan) and being underground was sorta depressing..... least I got away with running from that deadly Crawdaunt. That thing killed my styler!
    I dont like the temple in the rainforest much better. It's just so doggon hard! First I have to defeat Flygon, then Salamence, then CHARIZARD!!? I mean WTF! And Charizard's got those flames too..... hey at least you can paralyze it (has still not beaten Charizard) And not to mention the temple theme gets annoying after a while. The first two rooms it's okay, but then it gets stuck in your head XP

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • yeah, i know what you mean! i got pasted that water one, but i can't get that Charizard because of those flames! i'll just going to get an AR for the NDS, hopefully they will have some codes that will help me. (such as 1 circle to capture) and for the guy who is afarid of bugs (such as No wild pkmn)

ChaosShuppet

I Looove my myspace!!!
    Years
  • My least favorite is the three chalenges also. im stuck on slamance. im just circling and circling, yelling at my DS WHY WONT YOU DIE!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I have finished the game, plus the Manaphy mission too. My least favourite one would have to be the mission where the man lost the parts to build the Aquamole and if you walk into a bug, you start all over again. Argh ...

Here is the Manaphy code: P8M2 - 9D6F - 43H7
    Altenatively, press X + R + Left to activate 'Enter Password' section in Ranger Net.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I have finished the game, plus the Manaphy mission too. My least favourite one would have to be the mission where the man lost the parts to build the Aquamole and if you walk into a bug, you start all over again. Argh ...

Here is the Manaphy code: P8M2 - 9D6F - 43H7
    Altenatively, press X + R + Left to activate 'Enter Password' section in Ranger Net.

Okay, now that's getting annoying. The other two times you posted it, it was on-topic. But now you're just spamming with it.

But I agree with you on the mission, though.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • I did the Aquamoblie one within two tries, it was easy for me, at least. i'm at charizard the second charizard incounter. and it's tough! i just want to flush the game down the toilet! (which is really rare for me to do)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I hate the mission when you had to stop all of the Grimers they are so annoying, and I broke my styler 3 times because thats how difficult it was for me

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • i hated the one where you had to break the rocks in the cave.
    the thing i hate most about Ranger ishow crappy and useless the map is

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • The Three Challenges! The Salamence thing was horrible for me, I broke my stylus like five times trying to catch it and when I was near, it'd walk out of the screen!

Apart from Salamence, I hated having to catch all the Pokémon to reach it, and to start over if I fell, which happened a few times.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • My least favorite one is the Aquamobile mission. Stupid Steelix, can't seem to capture it. It is more a matter of fully cirling it.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, i get what you meen. i was so annoyed at the entei, i wished i could just KO him! i even had to thretan to trown the game in the toilet! but it's susposed to be hard, as he is the last boss in the main story.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • A lot of you seem to be having trouble with Salamence. You have to circle it when it's flying.

My least favorites were:
    1 First one with charizard. Those flames were so annoying.
    2 The guy who hates bugs.
    3 Second with Entei.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • The Steelix mission is my least favorite mission of them all. I am having trouble capturing him. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to circle his continuously moving body. It is enough to give me a headache.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Oh, steelix? He's easy. There're two ways. 1: Sneasel. Use it's Poke Assist to make your styler length double what it already is and circle around him while he's swirling around. 2: Or use a discharge on him and get lucky. I used 2.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • It's strange. I had a heck of a hard time beating Entei (last time), but I defeated Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza first try! The most difficult was Murkrow and those @#^$%#@ Spinirak.

Back