• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokePoke's Shiny Thread

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Hey, it's me again! I wanted to offer my Shiny Blaziken for your Shiny Rayquaza. If you accept, see ya on Wi-Fi again!

Yes, I'll see you on wi-fi if you're still around.

Can I have the Shiny Gallade? I can give you a shiny EV'd Gardevoir or a shiny untouched Krikitot.

Yes, I just need to get your FC. I'll send you a PM.

Last edited:

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • Question: Are there any shinies your willing to trade to me?

See AnimeMistress's Trading thread for offers & what I want...

Bloodbane

ummm...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    ill trade my shiny piplup and shiny lucario for your shiny flygon lvl 100 and shiny salamence lvl 100 please

psychicaqua

Psychic and Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    I know that this is like a really sucky trade offer, but a shiny sandslash for a shiny suicune or entei or darkrai.

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • ill trade my shiny piplup and shiny lucario for your shiny flygon lvl 100 and shiny salamence lvl 100 please

Sure, it'll be a bit since I have trades to do yet.

I know that this is like a really sucky trade offer, but a shiny sandslash for a shiny suicune or entei or darkrai.

Do you want the Darkrai the most? I can trade it.

Last edited:

psychicaqua

Psychic and Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    I need a shiny suicune, entei, or darkrai. I'm willing to trade a shiny sandslash for it. PM and we'll work something out.

Willing to trade a shiny sandslash for a shiny suicune, entei, or darkrai. PM me and we'll talk later!

Yes, I need it baaadly, but i need the suicune even more.

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Anything in particular you'd want for the shiny Lugia? I would give up more than one Pokemon since I REALLY want that. :3

EDIT: I have Shiny Swellow, Shiny Espeon, Egg Moved Pokes, Phione, and Surfing Pikachu. I can get others too if you'd like. :D

Back