• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PC, It's DahDexy!

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
  • Hey there people of PokéCommunity. I'm a new member on the block. I've been on here for quite a long time, but as a guest. Until now I never had the courage to register. Really no reason to it, just timid, I guess. I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here.
    Anyways, hey. As you can tell, my alias is DahDexy. You can call me DahDexy, DD, or Dexy; whatever you like, make one up for all I care! You'll see me mostly in the Discussions Board, Emulation Board, and Art & Design board. I'll maybe make a sprite shop, work on a hack, participate in scripting or TileMaps for ROMs. If I don't know what I'll do, who does!? See ya'll around! :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Dexy! Before i registered here, i was a guest too. I took a little time but it was worth it. The members at PC are very friendly. If you were to open your sprite shop, count me as one of your customers. Don't hesitate to contact me and have fun with us at PC!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    Welcome to Pokecommunity!!

Nice to see you, to see you nice (couldn't stop myself from saying that)
    There are an awful lot of ROM hackers on here and a lot of them are recruiting.
    Anyway see you around.

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Dexy! Before i registered here, i was a guest too. I took a little time but it was worth it. The members at PC are very friendly. If you were to open your sprite shop, count me as one of your customers. Don't hesitate to contact me and have fun with us at PC!
    Wow! That's cool. I bet most people were like us, guests for a long time. Also, thanks!:3

Welcome to Pokecommunity!!

Nice to see you, to see you nice (couldn't stop myself from saying that)
    There are an awful lot of ROM hackers on here and a lot of them are recruiting.
    Anyway see you around.
    Thank you! And that phrase "Nice to see you, to see you nice" confuses me xD. Anyways, I'm be lookin' over the ROMs and such.

See ya guys. (:

Back