• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#16: What a Croc!

Which crocodilian Pokémon do you prefer?

• Total voters
Years
  • I've got to say- I'm surprised this vote was a fairly close one! Not that I figured one was more popular than the other, but I expected one of the two to have a bigger edge in votes. As for myself, I went with the Krookodile family. Not that I've used it all that much, but I just never found myself a fan of Feraligatr, with so many other Water types in Johto that I was more interested in.

With that, another POTW is over, but make sure to keep voting and commenting on your favorite if you haven't already- these polls remain open even if they're no longer stickied. The next poll should be up sometime later today, so make sure to keep your eyes open for that!

Years
  • Totodile line, come to me my precious.

I adore those guys. Took me a while to warm up to Croconaw and Feraligatr but they're definitely superior to Sandile and its family when design is concerned. I always have to struggle not choosing Totodile in all my G/S/C and HG/SS replays since he is just.. way cute and hard to pass up.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    The Krookidile line wins this pretty easily for me. Personally I think it has a better design.

I thought overall the Johto starters were the weakest in terms of design and I didn't even pick Totodile so......

Back