• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anybody!!!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
  • Does anybody own a newly bred female snorunt?? i need one plzzzzz!!!! i know everyone views my thread and ignores it but if you could be so kind as to trade me a lvl 1 female snorunt it would be much appreciated!!!

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    i can breed a snorunt egg for free for ya... idk if it will come out female or male though.

Edit: hey pokefreak are you the same pokefreak from Deviantart?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • Chibi- can you hatch em and find out if they female and den trade it to me after it was hatched??

fireape- well it depends on what you want?? i really want the female snorunt to be lvl 1

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • ok....i'll take it along with my shiny articuno at the same!!!! i'll give back your kyogre and a filler pokemon for the snorunt

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • well actually he hasnt traded it to me yet and there probably isnt a guarantee that i will get it but if i do thanks for your help!!!! if you wanna offer it to me i'll be more than happy to accept it from you =))

Back