• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which do u think is better

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    which do u think is better mew or mewtwo
    i like mew better for some reason i think it looks cooler
    but as a better pokemon i think its tied
    what do u think I WANT FEEDBACK BECAUSE I DON'T GETA LOT OF IT AND WHEN I GET EVEN ONE POST I APPRECIATE IT EVEN IF IT INSULTS ME!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

This seems like spam in a way...but it hasn't been locked soooo...
    I like Mewtwo better.
    Even though Mew is adorable, I've always found Mewtwo awesome. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Mewtwo's defenses are a bit better but I love the fact that mew can learn all the TMs and HMs

Years
  • I'd say Mewtwo.. In Red and Blue (Yellow too I think) you at least get a chance of catching him ^ ^ Plus in general, the whole idea of a Pokémon who feels like an outcast is pretty neat!

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • adeebsworld said:
    I WANT FEEDBACK BECAUSE I DON'T GETA LOT OF IT AND WHEN I GET EVEN ONE POST I APPRECIATE IT EVEN IF IT INSULTS ME!!

Lol.. chill down~ usually, there'd be at the very least one soul out there who'd reply.. XD

Anyways, my pick would be Mewtwo. Although Mew's cute, but I think those Team Rocket scientists have created Mewtwo to be even better than Mew.. I think they must have tried ways to improve it to make it even better than its original (Mew)

Espeon14

Master Of Eevee Family
    Years
  • i definitely love mew more. its powers are so grand. it is also cuter.

Last edited:
    Back