• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon: Rob's Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    it really good, i personaly think hes edited the bikes? (you know when you can go on them and ride across those rails in safari park) hes probably used the same idea.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Omgomgomg! You're my hero! <3<3 Remind me never to die in the future. *hovers around PC*

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
    Years
  • oooooh, please please please tell me you have a hack released? I really want to play this one alot, even if the hack has barely nothing to do in it. I want to give it a go :).. Goodluck with your hack ;)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Darn!!!

Awww.....I came up with an idea EXACTLY LIKE THAT! Oh well, you got to it first MasterMew you have my full support, i guess i'll come up with something else...
    ON A DIFFERENT NOTE: oh and don't you guys think it's suspicious that everytime questions start to arise that Mastermew disappears from his hacks and does not return???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    wooooow, enchants your hackrom to me, because beams almost impossible things.Good luck.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2006
    how i get it???????????????????????????? dont under stand how i get it^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back