• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Go Lucky Pixel Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I'd like to start with, even though I dabble in it, I am not a spriter. I personally don't see myself as that good and would rather not insult others by associating my stuff with their work.

Anywho I didn't realize I qualified to be able to post a showcase. I thought I needed way more than what's called for so I guess I'll give my stuff a proper posting.

5MvhKXi.png

Arleaf: Leaf Spider Pokemon.
Grass Type

Starter Pokemon for my Pokedex.

pEaes4b.png

Moquideele: Injection Pokemon
Poison/Flying Type

It was a submission for a Design a Nurse Pokemon contest on dA. I liked it enough to add it to my Pokedex.

0RxJxO1.png
Iw1Pugk.png
7RKZDP3.png

Eenck, Eenrush, and Rorscheenck
Ink, Ink Brush, and Rorschack Pokemon
Normal Type (all three)

Three more from my Pokedex. They are kinda a fusion of Kecleon, Ditto and Smeargle. The first can only use Sketch. the second has an attack that lowers Accuracy. The third has a custom Transform ability and can undo the custom transformation as well as other transformations/Illusions as well as confuse the opponent. All three have Color Change.

XeAhujo.png

Bobble: Ornament Pokemon
Ice type

A christmas themed Fakemon I did a year or so ago.

ML787QG.png

Flaminja: Ninja Pokemon
Normal/Flying Type

The last one for my Pokedex so far. A lot of this was inspired by Naruto XD The silvery gray body was supposed to be a chainvest, but I couldn't get it to work so left it solid.

Oqla1jK.png

Unnamed Halloween themed Pokemon

Possibly my worst one. No matter what I did it didn't come out well. This was the best version sadly.

GtGpZVk.png
FzBVF3s.png

Two custom recolors for trainers I felt like doing. First is a recolor of a Rocket member to look like Georgia from the Anime (Came out really well. I was surprised.) Second is a recolor and modified version of Sabrina's JuJube Sprite from the Movie thing in B2W2 for an RP character of mine.

In these, Eenck, Eenrush, Rorscheenck, and Bobble were cleaned by a friend shading wise to point out areas I messed up on.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Hmm, I'm liking a lot of stuff you made here, and you call yourself a bad spriter~

I think Arleaf looks pretty nice although IDK why its front legs are longer than the rest.
Shading wise you've done a nice job although I'd suggest lowering the dithering a bit.

The next dude is lacking something in the design, IDK what. Anyway his back has a big colouration difference, I think you should lighten the dark shade.
And his feet have missed outlining.

The painting trio are terrific. The best of you, and you've shaded them really well too. And the outlining is great, not to mention their design. I envy you for being able to create them.

The ornament felon is great too and looks simple by design.

Flaminja also is looking good and the design looks well worked. The outlining and shading also look pretty cool.

The Halloween Guy no comment.

The Rocket Grunt recolour looks cool except I think Georgia's sleeves should be a bit thicker.

The Sabrina one looks good except there are a lot of messy outlines and stuff which leads me to believe at some point this sprite was resized. Although the jewelry and clothing look great. Good job with the crown too.

Your sprites are nice and I wish I could do stuff like you...
Good luck tho~ :mudkip;):

Anszkz.DkLt

The Semi-Newb
Years
Awesome dude.. If only you knew how much I want to be able to even do half of that... Unfortunately, I haven't even got imagination to begin with.. Anyway, kudos man...

Years
These are really amazing Xander. :D I really love Georgia especially, that's a pretty amazing for a sprite recolor/edit; the pose fits her really well, too! My favorite is this guy though:

Oqla1jK.png

The fog in the back looks awesome and I just really love the overall design. You're amazing, keep it up! <3

Years
Oh man, I completely forgot to reply to this. Your sprites here look awesome bro, I think if you continue you'll be an amazing spriter.

I'm going to lock this for now because of the months old post, but I hope you get around to updating this showcase, just gimme a holla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back