• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favourite Unova Gym Leader

Who is your favourite Unova Gym Leader so far?

• Cilan

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Chili

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Cress

• Lenora

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Burgh

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Elesa

• Clay

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Skyla

• Brycen

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Drayden

• Iris

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • I've been makin' threads like these everywhere else so, without further ado...

Who's your favourite Gym Leader in Unova (so far!) and why?

Years
  • Brycen, Skyla, and Lenora.

Brycen is just awesome the way he sees the shadow triad behind you, Cheren, and Bianca.
    Skyla looks so awesome! Kind of reminds me of Clair.
    Lenora is just cool, except for that ridiculous Watchog. Why does she have it, honestly?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That'd be Skyla in personality/design-wise, but in general she kinda sucks, however Iris has a great personality and is good at battling, sooo. Probably her when thinking about it now.

Korsola

エレクトロニック
    Years
  • Elesa! Her design is really unique and her personality is very likable to me. Plus, I love electric types so even before her design came out I was excited to see the first female electric-type gym leader!

Also, I love her new design for B2W2. :)

Peeta

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I vote for Skyla, she has the best design and it's a really fun gym design. :)

Years
  • I chose Elesa cos I love Electric-types and she has a cute Emolga!

And her redesigned appearance in B2/W2 is awesome!

Spoiler:

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • I basically like the entire Striaton Brothers, Chili for his weird hair, Cilan for his role in the anime and Type-specialty and Cress because of the fact that he has the Gym all to himself in the anime... oh and their puns and reference on their types

Back