• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Burfday~ =3

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    That's right. ; D It's someone's birthday. ^^; But not just anyone's birthday, it's a Master's birthday... The Master... Of Scythes! *-* So let's all give him a round of applause! =D
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCYTHETEEN!
    Although I'm early. XD

Happy Burfday~ =3

XD;
    Happy Burfday~ =3

^^;
    Happy Burfday~ =3

And a happy birthday~ =D

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yesh~ Happy Burfday Love! May your day be filled with sugary sweets and smexy presents. *dances exotically*

*prepares present for actual birth date* :3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, Steel__Psycho! Have a great one and enjoy being older!
    And eat that pizza before someone steals it XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    *noms on pizza*

A little too late for that. = /

Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCYTHE-KUUUUUN~
    Oh wait, it's already been a year? I still remember when you turned 13 and changed your username with "teen" at the end. XD

Happy Burfday~ =3

3 birthday cakes XD

Happy Burfday~ =3

hee

Have a wonderful birthday! X3

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Happy birthday you little...I mean 'Master of scythes' Here's wishing you a grander year forthcoming.
    (now get all of these dang flaminoes outa my yard! Dang kids and your pranks. grmrgrmrgrgm.....)

Lash

Years
  • And so it begins, unless you are already going through it. If you don't know what I am talking about, don't ask ;D

XD; happy birthday dude! Hope ya have a good one. You're a funny, hyper, and good friend.

edit: Forgot the presents.

Well, heres a laugh, and heres a teacher whacker.

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of the cake dressed as Ichigo.* X3 Happy birthday sweetie! =D *Huggles.* I hope you have a great day and may your birthday wishes come true! x3 *Gives presents and cookies.*

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ZACHUMS!

Happy birthday~ For your present, you may take your pick of any complementary gift by Scythalie Co. :3

Aaaaannnnnddddd, you also get:

Happy Burfday~ =3
    Happy Burfday~ =3

A DANCING FOURTEEN!!!111!

Happy birthday~ <33

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I can't believe I missed this thread, Scythe. After everything that's happened here and on PokeCosmo, you'd think I'd have made this thread, but no, Tater Tot decided to steal my crown from me by posting his celebration of the event before any of us. And, you know, I sort of didn't know that it was your birthday, but, you know, we can't all be glancing at the Today's Birthdays section of the forum.

Oh, and happy birthday, old buddy, old friend, old pal of mine.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Happy Birthday Scythe-kun! Hope you have a good one! =D

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I can't believe I missed this thread, Scythe. After everything that's happened here and on PokeCosmo, you'd think I'd have made this thread, but no, Tater Tot decided to steal my crown from me by posting his celebration of the event before any of us. And, you know, I sort of didn't know that it was your birthday, but, you know, we can't all be glancing at the Today's Birthdays section of the forum.

Oh, and happy birthday, old buddy, old friend, old pal of mine.
    You making fun of me, Oni? Don't you be messing wif me! *-*

Back