• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sandstone Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Here's a suggestion, I think it fits with your story somewhat:

Fire Agate

According to a website it means:
Fire Agate has a deep calming energy that brings security and safety. It is a protection stone with strong grounding powers.
Fire agate links to the fire element, stimulating vitality and opening the base chakra.
Hold a fire agate to inspire inner knowledge to emerge in the resolution of problems. It also helps in overcoming addictions, and other destructive desires.

Years
Love the fakemon and what story there is so far.
I think a good name would be Forest of Secrets- since the forest is apparently important.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Fakemon? Just noticed them, they're great. Although if you can't make others that high quality don't make more for the sake of it.
Fire Agate's meaning sounds good, but the name its self isn't good enough in my opinion.
Forest of Secrets is better but sounds too unoriginal really.

And could I just give you so advice on the front page? I think that you should halve the size of the screens so they're the actuall pixel size not four. It just looks better that way I think.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I love the name.
That might be a keeper.
It has all of the criteria.
I'll wait a little to see what else comes up though.

Thanks for working on the banner again.
Can't wait to see it.

When I have time (Which I will be completely lacking for a week or two) I will cut the size of the screenshots.

I will probobly not get any progress done for at least a week and expect a cut back in time online.
A lot of work s comming up and I will be short on time.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I have continued progress on the game.
I have decided that the new name is Pokemon Forest of Secrets.
I will have the thread closed shortly and open a new one that follows the new rules and looks better.
Hopefully I can get some more fans that way.

I have also just updated the list of members.
That will be the last update for this thread.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Cool, Forest of Secrets is a good name.
Btw, fro the new thread you should have a thread background, they look great and make people more likely to post ;)

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
yeah, how do I do that?
I would like to but I can't figure out how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back