• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

plugins?

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • salamenceruler04 said:
    When I try and load this site there are some places that say "plugin needed, click to download" and when i click it is says that it cant be found...can you help me?
    Yes, please explain and provide a link or 2.. alos what os and browser are you using?
    does it always happen or only sometimes?? details man, we need details!

Years
  • It says it at the top of the home page were latios and latois (dont think i spelt those right) normally are.. im using the fire fox browser..but i also came to this site with netscape browser and it did the same thing...it also does this on other sites...it only appears were pictures are supose to be..i must need some kind of attachment to see the pictures but when I try and download it it says that it cant be found to download..and i dont no what i am supose to do

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Somtimes, that comes up for me, I normaly click out of it, and it works fine!

Back