• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alright, here it goes...

JessieB

Pixel Princess
Years
  • Hello :) I've been lurking for a few days, as I wanted to get a feel for the flow of the sections I felt I might contribute to eventually, and I've decided it was about time to come in and introduce myself.

I'm Jessie, a navy wife, mother, and Partylite consultant from the greater Seattle area. I've been a pokemon nerd since I was eleven, which was ten years ago, lol. I get teased about it a lot, but I maintain that it's fun and ok to be childish sometimes, and my little 13 year old brother agrees and is also an avid pokemon fan, haha.

Anyway, nice to be here, hope to meet some of you and maybe make some friends? I know how clickish forums can be, but this one is quite different from the majority of forums I belong to, so who knows.

Jessie <3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hi there, Jessie. :D Ah, so I'll bet you can dive right into some sections already, good to know you'll already have a feel for your surroundings. A navy wife? Well, I can say that's the first I've seen here at my stay here at PC. XD; It's great to have you here, Jess, have fun time reliving those younger memories. o/

Welcome to our community.

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
  • Lol, I had a feeling I'd be a rarity here. Not just because of my age (I've seen a few people around my age here already), my gender (most here seem to be male, as expected), but married and a parent...haha. Yeah, I suppose not many pokemon fans find themselves in those positions :)

Thanks for the warm (and quick!) welcome <3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, JesseB!

Glad you finally decided to join up! I'm sure you'll find that it's a lot more fun being an actual member than just browsing...That's what all these cool topics are here for after all! ^_^

I can assure you there will be no teasing here at The PokeCommunity. We have quite a few older members that still enjoy pokemon...And I can safely say that this is one of the nicest places you'll ever find on the internet. "Community" correctly sums it up...Everyone here is very friendly, and you'll have no trouble making a bunch of friends. =P

I'm always around, so drop me a PM/VM if you'd like to chat a bit or have any questions. I hope you can have a bit of fun finding your inner child here at PC. I'll see you around! ^____^

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums. It's nice to see one can grow up with Pokemon, get married, have a family and still be a Pokemon fan. I only wish my life turns out half as well as that.

By the way, did you make your own avatar. If you did, then I must say that your usertitle fits you quite nicely.

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums. It's nice to see one can grow up with Pokemon, get married, have a family and still be a Pokemon fan. I only wish my life turns out half as well as that.

By the way, did you make your own avatar. If you did, then I must say that your usertitle fits you quite nicely.

Why, thank you, I certainly did make it :) And I'd hope by now that I could be considered a pixel princess, haha, I've been pixelling for...around 5 years, I think! Though by now I suppose I should be ten times better XD

Thanks again, everyone, for welcoming me :D

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Jessie! I'm sure you'll like it here. No one will discriminate you in that age because Pokemon is free for all age. Again, welcome to PC and have fun here. ^_^

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello there Jessie B, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. Don't me shy because your 21 years old and still love pokemon. My brother's 35 and he still loves pokemon but anyways, make sure you make good friends and talk a lot.

Back