• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Forum/Subforum ?_?

Years
  • Uh, just an idea.....how about a forum/subforum dedicated to school? Most members here at PC will be all this year on it...so in that forum we could talk about school, help others with their homework, and all those things, like, when ya go to a friend's house to study together^^

Anyways, this is just a thought.....

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    I think that sounds like an awsome idea, Icy! That sure would help some people out. It's like an online tutoring program! ^_^

~Kelsey

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah... the school chit chat covers all those needs. o_o; If you want specific help with homework or to rant about a specific aspect of your school day, I suppose you can just make new thread in Other Chat.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • *With lighty on this...*

I think we've been far to linient with creating new forums, (TCards and Breeder's corner >.<) I won't stand to see another fairly pointless forum made.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Sorry, I just can't resist the urge to say something... =\

tmbjr said:
    *With lighty on this...*

I think we've been far to linient with creating new forums, (TCards and Breeder's corner >.<) I won't stand to see another fairly pointless forum made.
    Pointless? Tmbjr, have you even visited the TCard sub-forum yet? It's packed... Besides, I don't see these new sub-forums as bad things. They are proof that PC really does listen & take into consideration what members suggest. (T-Dome forum, TCard sub-forum)

Oh, & I agree - I don't really see a need in a school forum/sub-forum. Just to make that clear.

Back