• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Oh wow... Good luck with that Greigor. I'm happy I'm not in your shoes. I, for one, am proud of my SU, so it delights me that you think it's that damn good.

@TornZero: First, thanks for your compliment on Alexander. I wanted to try something a little different with an Aggron. Btw, I wasn't just being a good sport when I said I was impressed with your SU for Alice the Absol. I really am. Mighty fine writing. Why have I not seen you around before/ don't remember you?! *not trying to sound like a jerk* I feel intimidated as a roleplayer! That's okay though. A little intimidation can do lots when it comes to the quality of roleplaying posts. :)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
@Game, I have to say I'm loving your style. I wouldn't even think of a Darmanitan having mad scientist qualities. (I'd have left that to an Alakazam, though that could probably be just as interesting.)

I hope Greiger somehow consents to having THREE Knight-Commanders (blasphemy!); it would be awesome to work with The Demon.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Weeeeell... Famidus isn't going to be much of a mad scientist. He's going to be a bit like Kefka. He'll like to break stuff. XD

It would be awesome if he did, wouldn't it? XD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alight... this is it. The big decision. I have spent the night both studying and re-reading the SUs. Both are extremely good but still a decision has to be made. The winner is... *reads TornZero's comment*... yes it would be nice for both to be accepted but when I started this I made a commitment to... *reads Game Over1375's comment*... well *start to sweat* it would be 'awesome' if I did, but still I need to put my foot... *reads miltankRancher's comment*... I-I... It's not fair! *Starts crying* That's it, someone else had to do this. I quit! Both of you worked so hard on these and you want to really have the spot and I just can't! Damn you crying Swampert!

???: Well, then let me decide.

Greiger: What the...

A grovyle covered in white armor with an oran berry on the front enters the room

Geiger: Maverick Renos? No... you can't be here. You haven't been introduced to anyone yet!

Maverick: *chuckles* But you already have a script ready for me, and besides you need some help in making the right choice.

G: Uh, no. I just need to calm down a bit and I can then choose one of them to...

M: You need to get off the keyboard and let me type. I know exactly who I want as a Knight-Commander.

G: Really? Well... you are the head Knight so alright, I'll let you decide which will mean I am, in no way, responsible for one person losing.

M:*Cracks knuckles and begins typing* Well, both have extremely good SUs and it's obvious that they poured their heart and soul, or at least a part of it, into these SUs so I accept both of them.

G: WHAT! You can do that! I started this with firm understanding that only two people would get the spot! You just can't undo that agreement I made with the RPers!

M: Oh the others will understand I assure you. They are fine roleplayers and they can understand why you would accept both of them. Just look at those SUs! Fine craftsmanship I would have to say.

G:*stares at the grovyle with an open mouth* No! Get off that computer! Don't make me have to fight you for it!

M:*sighs* How many years of combat training have you had?

G:... none.

M: And how many fighting techniques have you been taught?

G:...none.

M: And how many enemies have you felled in battle?

G: Okay, I get it. Still I can't go back on my promise! I'm going to have a riot on my hands. There are going to be so many people who are going to shout me down! There's no way they'll be okay with this!

M: Oh, you doubt them too much. Just post it and be on you way. You are the GM. Your word is law didn't you say on your first post?

G: That doesn't mean I can change the rules whenever I want! That would make me a dictator!

M: Well, you've done good so far and I highly doubt you would accept someone who didn't deserve it. Besides I like this TornZero... uh... guy... girl... why doesn't he... or she have the gender filled in? Anyway TornZero's Absol has had to work through blood, sweat, and tears to get this position, not only that TornZero guessed my personality before you even wrote it out. That makes hi... TornZero's SU believable to be picked and I just like the sound of the Darmanitan that Game Over guy made, sure he's cooky but he's also a powerful weapon the Council would invest in.

G: D-dammit! You're right. Fine, both are accepted, but just this once. *Grumbles in the corner*.

M:Well, there you have it folks. Both Alice and Famidus "The Demon" Verruck are accepted. I look forward to working with the both of you once we start, but still, you two owe me one. It wasn't easy talking this guy down.

G: Oh, I'm going to find someway in the RP to make you pay for this Maverick!

M:*chuckles* Of course you will.

Okay everyone like I said both are accepted. Yeah, I argued with Maverick a lot over this decision and I also consulted Bastian before this decision. Still, it doesn't help when a Grovyle can easily overpower you and take the computer away whenever he wants. If anyone is not cool with this decision please tell me. I don't want this to be unfair to anyone. I mean that. I just thought that both had made really good characters for the position. Again, if anyone finds this unfair please tell me! I don't want anyone to think I'm unfair.

Apart from that I was hoping to post the thread in the RP Corner by this weekend so for those with reservations still I need your SUs in quick!

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I know fully well how tough it is to get your point through when there's someone standing in your way like that. I would've helped you, Grei, but...

Caedmon: He fell down some stairs.

... I fell down some stairs ;_;

Please don't hurt me ._.

Really though, this was such a tough deicision and the SUs were -brilliant-. If Grei hadn't suggested me we should choose you both, I would've suggested it myself. And as he said, if anyone's unhappy with this turn of events, feel free to bring it up to us, or even in here, and we'll sort things out. (Which does -not- mean we'll be killing you off to silence your insolence, don't worry :3)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Weeh! Congrats my fellow KC's!

@greiger: I know full well why Caedmon and Sir Bastian is out. Let's say they took off to the woods because of some reports and are currently in the middle of a heated battle. ;)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
*accepts brohoof from TornZero* Thanks playa. Congrats are in order for the both of us. ^.^

Greiger, Maverick, and Bastian, thank you for accepting both TornZero's character and mine. I can say that I am most grateful.

Torn, I agree with you on Bastian and Caedmon. XD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah... well! You try wrestling with a Lucario to get to your friend and see how far you'll get! Guy has a mean right hook ._.

Glad you're happy that you're both accepted! You both definitely deserved it :3

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Sir Bastian, have you ever tried wrestling a Hariyama?

In other news, I cannot wait for this to start. :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Black Hawk Do you still want your reservation up? I haven't been getting any info. from you and neither has Bastian. If you're still working on your SU then make sure it gets up by this weekend.

@-DeepImpact- I would love for you to have your SU up by this weekend as well.

@Everyone once these two get their SUs in then I'll write up the post for the RP Corner. I would just like to say thanks to everyone for their participation and for helping the SU process go smoothly. Hopefully this RP will go smoothly and without too much back up.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'd just like to take a moment as co-GM of this amazing RP to say thank you for all of you's' patience and energy you've put into creating your characters and posting in here. It makes both me, and I'm sure also Greiger, very happy to see our idea being so well-received :)

I for one, cannot wait for this to start, and it's going to be amazing. I've already had some RP between Caedmon and a couple of the knights as one-on-one, PM RP and it's been great so far.

Thank you for your support, let's make this an RP this forum won't soon forget! *Braveheart speech*

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey people I'm so sorry my SU isn't up yet ;-; Like I said, exams have been in the way AND I seem to have writer's block. This happens every time I don't RP for a long period of time -.- I need to stop doing this. REALLY.

So I'll try my best to get a SU up by this weekend, really.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@-DeepImpact- I understand if you have exams and RL gets in the way. Just find an hour to set aside some time this weekend and put it up. As for writer's block... sorry can't help you there. Hope you come across a good idea!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Alright, here is my SU. Sorry if it's not up to the mark, it was kind of rushed annnnnd... well, I'm experimenting with a new type of character, a LOT different from the rest of my characters. Hopefully it should be okay.

Name: Viktor Vezirov, aka Mars/Mirage

Pokemon Species: Zorua (Like I said, stereotypical spy Pokemon lol)

Newborn or Entrenched Mechanists: Entrenched Mechanic

Job Title: Infiltrator

Appearance: Just looking at Viktor one can easily guess what a kind of Pokemon he is by nature, although they'll most likely end up being horribly wrong. Viktor is a person who barely ever pays attention to his overall appearance, who opts to focus more on other things, and ignore matters like personal hygiene. Because of this, his fur is often found matted with dirt and dust, though he cleans it about once a week. Due to this, his fur often appears a lot lighter than it should be, which sets him apart from other Zoruas. Some more things that set him apart are his sharp, yellow claws, that are so badly kept that they look like the hooves of a Rapidash much more than the claws of a Zorua.

He stands at about 2'07", a LOT taller than regular Zoruas, but is lighter than the average Zorua, weighing only about 11 kgs. The most striking feature of this Pokemon is his eyes, they are beautiful eyes, as he has got a condition called Central Heterochromia iridum. Because of this, both of his eyes have two different colors, the center of his eye is blue, bright blue, and the outer parts are light brown. This is a hereditary state, which was passed on from both his mother and father. He suffers from slight blindness during the day, though. His eyes have a slight milky lens on top which can only be noticed if observed carefully. This makes him have trouble seeing when he is in the presence of bright sunlight.

Viktor has a piercing on his left ear, which he is personally very proud of. For regular, everyday clothing, he wears a small dark brown fedora (think, Indiana Jones) which is always tipped at a certain angle, hiding his right ear. He can be seen wearing a black studded leather jacket, and absolutely nothing for bottoms. He doesn't wear shoes either. He wears shades though, to protect his eyes during the day, when he can't see properly. His appearance makes him look more like a punk than a spy, but that's what he generally is anyways, so he doesn't really care.

When he enters professional mode though, he ditches all his informal clothing and will immediately don a rather technologically complex camouflage vest, which adjusts to it's surroundings to properly hide him. The downsides to this vest are simple, the battery life is too low. Plus, it is full of holes and tears, which often causes the image to flicker and die out, effectively revealing his true form. Viktor is an expert in adjusting to his surroundings though, he can easily transform into any Pokemon swiftly and play their role efficiently, thus becoming a good spy.

As for accessories, he doesn't have many, just a few odd tidbits that he has collected through the years. The most notable one is the black Pendant with a picture of his family in it, which is always hanging on his neck. He never removes it, no matter what. Another one is a blue armband, which according to him, is a symbol that he supports the Declarum Forces. Being right handed, he has his major weaponry on his right hand. How does he access his weaponry, exactly? The Mechanists developed a special kind of machinery for the Zorua that helps him access his weapons easily. The tech is a metallic arm of sorts, that slots over his wrists and helps him use his weapons without any problem.

He carries a sling bag that hangs over his shoulder, that carries all the important objects that he has to carry. This includes, all basic tech that Mechanists have, (compass, watch, etc etc.) and his handpicked weapons. Being an Infiltrator, he is a lot more dependent upon weapons more than fighting ability. His guns include the Boom Stick (which is only to be used under extreme circumstances) and Shock Gun (for stunning). other tools that he carries in his bag are Tear Gas Pellets, Poison Pellets and Sleeping Pellets, all for distraction during his field operations.

Personality: Simply put, Viktor suffers from a disorder termed as Multiple Personality Disorder, or Dissociative Identity Disorder. He has two distinct alter egos, named Mars and Mirage, who both take control frequently.

His personality depends more upon his current mood though. If he's free, Mars takes over, and when he has to work, Mirage becomes the boss. Often though, he's stuck with neither one of his personalities, but just being his normal self.

General

Generally, when Viktor hasn't been taken over by either Mars or Mirage, he is simply Viktor. Eccentric, crazy, random, and hilarious are some of the words that have been used to describe Viktor. And most of them are correct too. Viktor is normally a rather odd case. He is a bit eccentric, always muttering about something or the other, experimenting with things. He likes blowing things up, he is a kind of a pyromaniac that way. His antics are usually describes as hilarious and a bit crazy, often people call him a danger for society, but at heart Viktor is a good Pokemon, who doesn't mean any harm, unless anybody opposes him.

Some problems he faces due to his disorder is that he is an incredibly paranoid Pokemon now. He is scared of everything, he hates changes in society, he is afraid that everything that moves fast will kill him. He is scared that people are plotting to kill him, so he stays indoors only when he is Viktor. He has a rather overreacting brain, one could say.

Viktor has a bit of a hard time making friends though, he doesn't like opening up to people. It's a bit hard for him to become your friend.

Mars

As Mars, Viktor's behavior changes completely. He becomes a kind of a rebel, sporting his piercings and jacket. He becomes a violent Pokemon, ready to pick up a fight with anybody and everybody he meets. He loses his eccentric side and all his senses too, as he becomes a brutal person with all brawn and no brain. Viktor drinks a lot when Mars takes over and likes to get wasted, and deal in all kinds of illegal activities. He mugs people, he gets into fights, he has organized one or two robberies as well. As Mars, Viktor is a dangerous Zorua to be around. Mars, overall, is a very selfish character, who is brave and will never back away from a fight.

As Mars, Viktor only looks and forms relationships with people who he thinks are useful and smart. Only form bonds with people who do you good.

Mirage

As Mirage, Viktor enters 'serious' mode. Mirage is more of a work personality, perfect for his spying activities.

History (From childhood to where you are now.):

Moveset (Only four moves. Mechanists can use TM and HM moves.):

Will complete ASAP d:

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@-DeepImpact- I'm liking the idea so far, keep it up at this rate and you'll be good.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
@-DeepImpact- I'm liking the idea so far, keep it up at this rate and you'll be good.

Thanks. I wanted Viktor to kind of be a misfit, but I thought that would cause too many problems. Which is why I went with split personality xD Today has been extremely hectic, I'll try to complete the SU, but I apologize in advance, if the whole SU is poorly written or has some outrageous stuff. Feel free to point them out and tell me :]

@-DeepImpact- Same ol' Deep Impact with his lengthy SUs. Already expecting interesting things from him. Random question, but where'd you get the surname?

Haha, thanks xD Nice to see somebody actually follows my SUs! This is an entirely new kind of character for me, so I can only hope I'll be able to play him properly. :>

1312499618-screen_shot_2011-08-04_at_4.11.18_pm.png
VIKTOR SHALL NOT LOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!

And Vezirov is a random Russian surname I picked xD; I found it off a website which listed Russian surnames. No particular reason why I chose it though, it just sorta fit lol.

Back