• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello and HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I'm on Fireleaf... traded my seadra with the dragon scale.. evolved (what I wanted) but now I can't trade it back!! Because I have not beaten the elite four :-( any suggestions??

(also my last save before that will lose me like 4 hours :-( )

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • That's the let down about FireRed and LeafGreen. They cut off all connection to the Pokémon from other regions like they don't exist - which clearly they do if some of them even try to evolve during game play such as Golbat into Crobat for example. I'm afraid the only way you're going to be able to trade Kingdra back is to obtain the National Dex. :\

I will say though, that if you're interested in talking more about Third Generation games like FRLG you can do so in the Advance Generation Games (GBA) forum we have available. This thread here isn't an introduction unfortunately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back