• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Directions Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke4Life

I like things.
Years
I know this is probably a dumb question, but after the theme got set back to normal, how do I get the previous theme? The greenish one with pokeball designs and arrows? I can't seem to find it under it's previous name.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Ehhhh... wondering why you have access to the style to begin with. It's supposed to be supporter exclusive, given it's development status.

You want the green one? Click this:

green_icon.png

But I'd just like to note that the style is still under development. There are a lot of things that I need to change and there are a lot of things that I need to remove all together. Unless you're referring to a different style with arrows and PokéBalls? There's a style chooser at the bottom left hand side of the forum, above the shortcuts menu, that you can use to select the forum style you'd like to browse with. You can also click here to view styles as well (with a preview of most of them).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back