• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody!

Years
  • Hey there everyone, the name is Hermz. I'm new to this forum, but not to forming itself. I've been playing Pokemon since I got the Pokemon Yellow Pikachu Edition GameBoy Color, that obviously came with Pokemon Yellow Version. I'll never forget that Christmas, haha!

Years
  • Hi Brandan, and welcome to PC!

That's an interesting name you have, my real name is sorta like that as well. A common name with an unusual spelling. The problem is my name almost always gets misspelled lol. Nice to see you joined PC, because we are one of the friendliest forums out there, where everyone is different but they all love Pokemon. You've been playing since Yellow? That's great. I've only played everything from 3rd Gen on, but I love 5th Gen a lot. Are you excited for X and Y? I am and I'm sure everyone here is.

And nice to see you've been on forums before, but you should still familiarize yourself with the PC rules so you don't get into trouble. If you ever need help, feel free to contact a moderator and they should be able to assist you in any way they can. Loads of other more experienced members are also happy to lend a hand.

Enjoy your time here, and feel free to send me a visitor message if you need anything!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
  • Hermz! Hiya. It's great that you're not new to foruming. :) That's one less obstacle to surpass as a newbie, and I think it's a huge obstacle that most new people have found difficulty with. Which is why quite a huge number of those said members only post once or twice, then fade away. If it's alright to ask, what kinds of stuff did you guys share interests in those other forums you've been in? I reckon we might have places for that in this here PC, too, because we have much more than Pokémon-related sections. Even if that's not the case, I think you'll still enjoy the company of fellow fans and old fans, outside of the Pokémon threads or not.

Hikari stated quite a lot of good stuff! I'll echo her statement and say that you shouldn't hesitate to ask us moderators if you need help with the section we handle. We usually have the section in our profiles and signatures, while our usernames are listed in the main page of each section as well as this handy page for easy reference. Again, I consider myself quite friendly. So I would be happy to help. :)

Oh and I can relate with the Yellow memories! That was the first game I ever played from the franchise, so I have a soft spot for it as well as the original anime season it was based from. <3 It's not unusual for a person to never forget about stuff like that. Haha. I mean I'll never forget the fleeting moments of seeing a Pikachu follow you around as you traverse in an imaginative, monochrome, pixel-filled overworld. Your avatar is of Blastoise, too! Squirtle is my favorite Pokémon ever, so Blastoise is really high in my list because of that. ;) Oh and Hermz, I hope you liked the games that came after that, too. It'll make posting around the Pokémon threads a lot more fun, because having that interest is really powerful. My favorite generations were the older ones, admittedly, but I still really like the newer ones enough for me to still have these opinions to share with fellow Pokémon fans.

I think I'm blabbering on a bit too much. XD; I sincerely hope that you have a great time during your stay at this forum, and that you feel welcome as a new member. Stay active, make lots of well-thought posts, talk to people, and live your life with actions that you won't regret.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there Hermz and welcome!
    Pokemon Yellow was my very first game too :D I absolutely loved it and have been a huge pokemon fan ever since (: So what other pokemon games have you played besides yellow?
    No matter what generation is your favorite, you'll find plenty to talk and discuss about on the forums, so make sure you explore the forums and don't miss out on anything!
    As Hikari said, you should read the rules, but if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask for help, everyone is very nice and friendly around here and loves to help out :D
    Looking forward to see you around and enjoy your stay!! :3

Years
  • Thanks everyone! Haha, I will read the rules, don't you worry, but I have some feeling that it's the same sort of rules as the other forums I've been on, as most were of a specific game series :) But I will read them because I know every forum does have their own specific set of rules aside from the generic ones.

Hikari, my name is never spelled right xD They actually misspell it on EVERYTHING. I'm surprised my Diploma didn't have incorrect spelling :P And I loved 3rd Gen, though 1st and 2nd will always have a dear place in my heart. And as for X and Y, I'm excited for the new adventure, though the newer Pokemon may not be what I'm really excited about.

Cid, the forums I'm usually on is for a game called Monster Hunter, which if you have heard of it, I've been playing since the first game back in 2006. And oh my, the memories of Yellow... If it wasn't for my Pidgeott and Blastoise, I don't think I could have made it through that game! And I'm a Water Starter guy in any generation! Squirtle and Totodile will always be my favorite starters though. And I enjoyed every Pokemon game to date, though 5th Gen is my least favorite so far. :/

Zorogami, I own, played, and have beaten (if that actually means something in Pokemon xD) Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, and White. I'd have Diamond, HeartGold, Black, and B2 and W2, just a little short on the moneys and other priorities xD

But so far, the atmosphere of this forum is great, and being a long time PokeFan, I feel like I'll make a lot of good friends. Like the Theme song says, "Arm in arm we'll win the fight!
    It's always been our dream!" Haha :P (Huge fan of the TV Series as well)

Reactions: Cid
    Back