• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystic Melodies - A Psychic-Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
Username: DER
Partner Pokemon:Reuniclus
Partner Pokemon Nick-Name: Gripper
Reason for Joining: Psychic pokemon are my 5th favorite pokemon type sadly, Flying,Ice,Dark,Grass and Ghost beats this diverse type for me
Answer the current topic: I really think Reuniclus is strong,he has saved my behind alot from NPC and Online battles

Accepted. Welcome to the club! (:

Years
Username: Raiou435
Partner Pkmn: Gardevoir
Partner Nickname: Celine
Reason for joining: Psychic pokemons are my favorite kind, especially for their high Sp. Atk but sadly they have no effect against dark types(3rd fave).
Answer to current topic: I think Gardevoir is strong because of her trace ability and her hypnosis-dream eater moveset. I usually catch Ralts first then make it evolve into Gardevoir or Gallade.

Years
Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Elgyem
Partner Pokemon Nick-Name: Riguree
Reason for Joining: Well I love Psychic-type Pokemon because of the fact they not only function as just all out attackers, but play supportive roles too.

Answer the current topic: My Sigilyph was a very strong attacker in her own right during my Black 2 playthrough, but Reuniclus and Alakazam are very strong in competitive play and the fact they can run Life Orb and not suffer recoil thanks to Magic Guard.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Sign-Up Form:
Username: L96
Partner Pokemon: Gardevoir
Partner Pokemon Nick-Name: Annie
Reason for Joining: I love Psychic Pokemon and I always have one on my Team.
They're very supportive.
Answer the current topic: Gardevoir Is always the strongest.
Sp-attack is very high, so no wonder.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Here are some shots of Mewtwo from the Super Smash Bros. games. I always loved using Mewtwo in Super Smash Bros. Melee, very powerful and fluid.

al1007300046binout.jpg
Mewtwo's_Disable_Move.jpg
xdfaiv.jpg
a9pjk0.jpg
images
123mi6r.jpg
6te1d0.jpg
al1007300045binout.jpg
35m1r4p.jpg
3051972098_ccab8146cd.jpg

Years
Username: Headphonix
Partner Pokemon: Meloetta - Aria form
Reason for Joining: I have two favourite types, Electric and Psychic, however the pokemons i like most are Psychic, including my favourite, Meloetta!

What Psychic Pokemon do you feel is the strongest?
Mewtwo, i mean... No words can explain his power. :D
But if we don't look at the legendaries, i think Alakazam is the best Psychic-type pokémon. Amazing Speed and amazing Special Attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back