• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crater:memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    *sob*post here your memories about Pokemon Crater & everything Related to it(i don't know if this was the right forum...)

A Memorial image:
    farewellpokemoncraterdl0.png

~To Pokemon Crater, A Farewell~
    I'll bet that we all remember what fun we've had in Pokemon Crater. Some of us may have achieved all of our goals, some may haven't. Many Trainers remember their first day,as for me i started with Pichu & the first legendary i got was Regice.*sob*

Sure, Crater had a few downsides, but I'll bet we all, big and small, young and old, will miss Pokemon Crater. Especially those who were there in the beginning of the Great Time to the end. (Crater pAwns all!!)

R.I.P

Pokemon Crater

Dec. 1, 2007

May we meet again.

~Thanks.:(
    Anyway There is still TPPC to fill the Void....
    But....Crater will Always remain in our Heart!!!
    LONG LIVE CRATER!!!!!

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • Sometimes I really miss the Crater. Well, maybe not the gameplay of it, but I sure do miss my Pokemon team. If I remember correctly, my team had consisted of Meganium, Typhlosion, Venusaur, Quagsire, Raichu, and Aerodactyl.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Sometimes I really miss the Crater. Well, maybe not the gameplay of it, but I sure do miss my Pokemon team. If I remember correctly, my team had consisted of Meganium, Typhlosion, Venusaur, Quagsire, Raichu, and Aerodactyl.

Good for you dude!!!!,crater rules!!!

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • Ha ha, i remember getting my feraligatr and challenging people to battle. Then my computer froze up and i had to shut down. i felt bad for quitting out on the other perosn. i was so happy when i caught shaymin. :)

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Yeah dude, crater pwns!!! Indigo is terrible!!!
    Dang, i used to have this army of Ghostly Dragon pokemon... Ghostly Latias, Ghostly Giratina, Ghostly Salamence... OMG!!!!!! I sooo totally missed crater!!!! Somebody slap me!!!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I remember that site.. o-o Used to visit it alot.

Still, I did like TPPC better, since Crater was always really really slow for me. v__v;

But it shall be missed. ;~;

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yes, I really miss the place a lot and I wish they can put it back up, so I can see my cool pokemon again! :]

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
  • Never liked crater that much... I started playing and then remembered I owned Diamond.

*gets shot*

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I didn't like Crater because it was really slow and it got really complicated really fast when you had to catch all the normal, shiny, dark, and metallic Pokemon. 4 times 493 is too many Pokemon for me to try to catch.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Yes, I really miss the place a lot and I wish they can put it back up, so I can see my cool pokemon again! :]

yeah, i agree but why did they shut it down in the first place???

I didn't like Crater because it was really slow and it got really complicated really fast when you had to catch all the normal, shiny, dark, and metallic Pokemon. 4 times 493 is too many Pokemon for me to try to catch.

but, you can buy limitless masterballs there!!!!!(if you have enough money)

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I agree. This is very sadistic thread. I miss Pokemon Crater as well. Pokemon Crater is very famous in my place. No one can outmatch it's greatness. If I remember correctly my Pokemon Crater Team was all shiny. Shiny Salamence, Latias (2), Giratina, Magikarp and Typhlosion. They're all level 100. Also, I can still remember how to hold 2 or more legendaries in your team, and also the dejaleaf, dejafire, etc. A cheat leveling team.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Indeed, it was great.
    I really missed it and I really wondered why it was gone like a bubble...

I can still remember my team there; Sandslash, Luxray, Shiny Jolteon, Azumarill, Staraptor, Sceptile... -__-

edit:
    Spoiler:

also, those links about pokemoncrater coming back doesn't work anymore...
    this update was posted December 2007...

Last edited:

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
  • This may seem sad but I can still remember my final score, 1,372.4. It was exactly 0.1 higher than my best mate's score.

*Salutes Flag that says "Pokemon Crater"*

I'm just wondering how many of you played it as normal until the very end and how many who were on the forums didn't bugger off until the very end.

Sacrifar

ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
    Years
  • *weeps like a baby* i got that electric dratini i miss pkmn crater!*cry*

Yeah dude, crater pwns!!! Indigo is terrible!!!
    Dang, i used to have this army of Ghostly Dragon pokemon... Ghostly Latias, Ghostly Giratina, Ghostly Salamence... OMG!!!!!! I sooo totally missed crater!!!! Somebody slap me!!!!

iwill slap you!!!!*doubleslaps*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back