• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T-Flare Rom Hack Group

mcr3240ca

Midnight Moon League Champion
Years
Hey All I am MasterC from the T-flare league & Team Blaze.
Im making a rom hack dedicated to T-flare and Team Blaze.

I currently have started working on a hack but do not have the experience for working on scripting and what ever else is required for making a hack.

Currently I have two people i work with Mr.Seiko and Dividablefiend. Not on this site mind you currently trying to help me out.

Im currently looking for people to be join our group and help us in gaining experience, knowlege and just to have fun making the hack..

Basically the hack is regarding the gyms , elite four, and the champion from T-flare, and Team Blaze is a organization trying to stop a evil organization from over ruling the t-flare league and trying to gain World Domination/ pokemon etc.

if you would like to join our group i would request you fill out the information below, and post int he forum here.

Skills:
Proof of work:
Past experience:
Contact information:

The three of us will review your information and work and let you know asap.
Also i would request that if you wish to assist us , you join t-flare so we can say all t-flare members worked on the hack.

Thanks

Last edited:

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
hey there, im pretty good at spriting
i have no past jobs,hacks,in hacking
im really good with spriting
can i loin

Years
I'll be happy to apply for Map Fixer

Skills: Mapper, Text Editing (not very advanced at that)

Proof (Here's san example map of movement permissions all in their right places)
townpermissions.png

And just for you to check if I'm right, here's the normal view so you can examine the blocks have their correct positions...
town.png

I'm always happy to help out with fixing maps!

Contact - PM me or MSN (Check my profile)

Past Work - Rare hack series (Pokemon Camltoe) which is not on this forum, it can be found on YouTube, also just fun and random hacks I've done.

Last edited:

mcr3240ca

Years
Response #1

In this case, We already have someone that can do maps. But to relook them over, that is cool. For a scripter, We really need a scripter.
Without one we wont go far. Text editor we totaly need one.

I will have to consult with Mr. Seiko and Dividablefiend to see if they approve.

You will know shortly.

Last edited:

mcr3240ca

Years
Wow I totally forgot about this Forum post.

We currently have a beginner scripter ( myself )
Map editor ( myself )
Expert Scripter ( Mr. Seiko )
Story writer ( Luna )
Assistant map Permissions ( Tofu )
Spriters ( Luna , Sabeta )

Back