• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Would you be interested in any of the following kalos bred shinies for some of your shiny vivillon. ..
Piplup, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest with yawn

Luxray, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant

Buneary, 31/31/31/31/31/xx adamant foresight, fire punch, Ice Punch, Thunder punch.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Would you be interested in any of the following kalos bred shinies for some of your shiny vivillon. ..
Piplup, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest with yawn

Luxray, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant

Buneary, 31/31/31/31/31/xx adamant foresight, fire punch, Ice Punch, Thunder punch.

Out of those, possibly the Empoleon. The only thing that makes me not want it very much is because no Icy Wind :( I'll need to think about it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Hey I am super interested in that 5iv shiny cranidos. I have a 5iv shiny snivy. Interested?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Shoot it my only non kalos shiny, its moves are mirro coat mean look glare n hidden power

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
If you interested in the following 6iv shinys: Genesect, Aggron, Entei, Ampharos, Sylveon, or Umbreon

I'm interested in these of your 6iv shinys: Drilbur, Chimchar, Absol, or Alakazam

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
Hey, would it be possible to get a Modest Bulbasaur with HP Fire and its HA? Not the shiny Venasaur, just the normal baby pokemon. Can offer ya a Jolly Elekid with Ice Punch, Modest Clamperl, Jolly Binacle, Hasty Zorua with Sucker Punch, Modest Magnemite with its HA Analytic, Adamant Meditite, and Timid Deino. All of these are perfect, obviously, but none have been bred with specific HPs.

Tyrael

Years
Hey, would it be possible to get a Modest Bulbasaur with HP Fire and its HA? Not the shiny Venasaur, just the normal baby pokemon. Can offer ya a Jolly Elekid with Ice Punch, Modest Clamperl, Jolly Binacle, Hasty Zorua with Sucker Punch, Modest Magnemite with its HA Analytic, Adamant Meditite, and Timid Deino. All of these are perfect, obviously, but none have been bred with specific HPs.

Bulbasaur is not listed under my IV Bred section, so I don't have it available for breeding.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
The shiny Vulpix|Timid|Drought|31/x/30/31/31/31(HP Ice) really caught my eye.

I could offer a female Noivern|Timid|Infiltrator|31/x/31/31/31/31|Draco Meteor, Focus Blast, Flamethrower, Roost|Sp.Atk 252/Speed 252/Def 4.

Last edited:

Tyrael

Years
Interested in High Plains, Continental, Garden, and Meadow Vivillons. Also interested in Zubat, Exeggcute, and Spinarak. (Don't know if you'll find 7 things that interest you as my list hasn't changed that much)

https://docs.google.com/a/umbc.edu/...VTSS10Uk1rRmZBem5zVXpLQ3c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I'm not able to trade anything for about the next month, so I'll get back to you then! Just something I noticed, your Friend Ball Sandshrew has it's HA, and that's impossible with it being a Gen IV ball :o

@WishCookie: No thanks, I've already got a Noivern.

@javamanhut99: Not interested in anything you've got.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
I'm not able to trade anything for about the next month, so I'll get back to you then! Just something I noticed, your Friend Ball Sandshrew has it's HA, and that's impossible with it being a Gen IV ball :o

@WishCookie: No thanks, I've already got a Noivern.

@javamanhut99: Not interested in anything you've got.
Alright thanks for looking :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back