• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would N think of our world?*Possible B/W Spoilers*

Years
  • We all know N, the Team Plasma King who tried to create separate worlds for Pokemon and humans right? Well, what do you guys think would be the impression he wold get of our world, one without Pokemon, as his ideal universe would be?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Because there is no Pokemon, he would move to animals. So he will run an 'free the animals in zoos and don't make them pets' campaign. =S

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • N probably wouldn't care about what he thinks of our world because it doesn't have Pokemon in it. He'll probably go insane and say that Pokemon exists.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • I can see N joining PETA, which is sad, as I like the character, and those guys are insane.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I second the PETA thing. It just seems natural that he would speak out against animals in our world and how we keep them as pets for our own amusement, not to mention eat animals.

Back